CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Racist Toys.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

Nah, Ape is good people. He just seems to want you dead in the most painful way possible. It's quite amusing.

Amusing? The bloke's a Cunt and he knows it. 

2 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

We certainly don't need cunts like HIM on here either, boring us all to fuck with his tiresome tedious shite. He's on the ropes, in his own in a corner and nobody gives a fuck.  

The old CAPITALS are starting appear again! Meltdown! Meltdown! 

Stupid fucking wanker!

Guest Manky

I missed the comment out on my last post. I should feel stupid but surrounded by you tools, I don't.

I used to have a money box as pictured above. It came in a box with "Sambo money box" written on it. Probably worth a fortune now if in mint condition. Let Rick hop in the Tardis and go back to the 60's in his quest to eradicate racism. They would hang him.

Guest Lady Penelope
12 minutes ago, Manky said:

I missed the comment out on my last post. I should feel stupid but surrounded by you tools, I don't.

I used to have a money box as pictured above. It came in a box with "Sambo money box" written on it. Probably worth a fortune now if in mint condition. Let Rick hop in the Tardis and go back to the 60's in his quest to eradicate racism. They would hang him.

The racist labelling had gone but I saw these on sale in the late 80s, some faces black, some painted as white and some brown all using the original negro shaped head and hair.

1 minute ago, The Lady Penelope said:

The racist labelling had gone but I saw these on sale in the late 80s, some faces black, some painted as white and some brown all using the original negro shaped head and hair.

Then the 80's were racist, too! I was only around in that era for the last few weeks. In the birth month of our Lord Jesus Christ a Geordie was born under a Northern Star and all racism ceased to exist. Behold, for I am your saviour!

Oh, and for reference the Northern Star looked like this:

Pub_Raby_Sign.jpg

Guest Lady Penelope

Back in the 1980s one of my neighours had a collection of "piggy" pottery in the front window and a couple of "piggy" gnomes in the front garden. Someone from the council ame to tell them that there had been complaints about the figures and gnomes being offensive to moslems and jewish people .. the lady at the house shut the official up when she told him that she and her husband were actually jewish themselves.

2 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Are you that stupid?..do you think they will waste time talking ...the posts on this topic is all they need to shut the site down. .if that's the way you think you should stop posting now 

Fuck me, let's hope the McCanns and their chums in the Vatican don't chance upon us then. Or some fat cunt who just happens to be a lawyer.

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes
2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Yeah, we seem to have several punters declaring themselves to be "mixed race" :rolleyes:

I have more than a whiff of the tarbrush about me, some red sea pedestrian, ros beef and shamrock and I could not give a flying fuck about a bloody toy monkey. Racists and those crying pc shite on other people's behalf can fuck off. I will climb back up my tree now, cunts!

2 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

I have more than a whiff of the tarbrush about me, some red sea pedestrian, ros beef and shamrock and I could not give a flying fuck about a bloody toy monkey. Racists and those crying pc shite on other people's behalf can fuck off. 

My grandfather used to say, "I didn't come up the Clyde in a banana boat", but I'm not so sure about that. Why bring it up otherwise?

3 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

I will climb back up my tree now, cunts!

Strange fruit.

Guest Manky
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No. It didn't say anything. It just lifted its arm up and slid the coin down its throat. Strange that as it only a bit of cheap metal and not an animate entity.

Edited by Manky

Guest nobgobbler
5 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

And so our Police are racists? Never. Well, not if you accuse them of being so they're not, and to think that a toy of a Black Monkey is enough to name & shame them, is surely a joke? ALL coppers are Monkeys, and all monkeys are cunts. 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39885289

il_570xN.549115876_66dy.jpg

What's that stuck up its arse?

Guest 'eavensabove
57 minutes ago, Manky said:

No. It didn't say anything. It just lifted its arm up and slid the coin down its throat. Strange that as it only a bit of cheap metal and not an animate entity.

I bet the cunt ran off with your savings?