CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Racist Toys.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest Manky
21 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

I bet the cunt ran off with your savings?

Probably went to KFC with them. Both pennies, the extravagant bastard.

Guest Ollyboro
8 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Are you that stupid?..do you think they will waste time talking ...the posts on this topic is all they need to shut the site down. .if that's the way you think you should stop posting now 

Panzerknacker 

Unfortunately I suspect you're correct. Legally speaking jokes about race - no matter what the intention - tend to be viewed in a dim light. For what it's worth I personally couldn't give a fuck about what anycunt wishes to post on here; if I don't like it ... tough. What could really fuck this site up would be the "Establishment" catching a glimpse of it. All it would take would be one humourless arsehole to use the racism angle. My money would be on an MP of Asian heritage. Or a spazzy poof.

Edited by Ollyboro

2 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

Unfortunately I suspect you're correct. Legally speaking jokes about race - no matter what the intention - tend to be viewed in a dim light. For what it's worth I personally couldn't give a fuck about what anycunt wishes to post on here; if I don't like it ... tough. What could really fuck this site up would be the "Establishment" catching a glimpse of it. All it would take would be one humourless arsehole to use the racism angle. My money would be on an MP of Asian heritage. Or a spazzy poof.

Or even worse, a dyslexic ginger.

Edited by Rick_B

Guest Snatch
6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

No doubt some of you will be proclaiming free speech rights whilst others will trot out the "offended on behalf of others" nonsense, but you bravely do so under the shield of anonymity and knowing you do not have to bear the brunt if the shit hits the fan. Cut it out guys...

Who gives a fuck. Don't you realise that people are sick and tired of being told what to say,do and think by the liberal fascist brigade? I see nothing racist here and if it was aimed at the good old honky nothing would be said. Nothing would be said if it was aimed at say,the Chinese.

Do you the brunt if the shit hits the fan? Does it bother you? Are you happy to face it?

If the answer to questions 1 & 2 is yes and question 3 are no,then you know what to do.

2 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Who gives a fuck. Don't you realise that people are sick and tired of being told what to say,do and think by the liberal fascist brigade? I see nothing racist here and if it was aimed at the good old honky nothing would be said. Nothing would be said if it was aimed at say,the Chinese.

Do you bear the brunt if the shit hits the fan? Does it bother you? Are you happy to face it`?

If the answer to the three questions are No,then you know what to do.

Fucking right! Fuck honkys! With their straight hair, narrow lips, cunting blue eyed, rythmless wankers that can't even jump.

6 minutes ago, Ape said:

Why do people feel it necessary to air their clearly racist views on here? CC is not the place for it, so take it somewhere else. Being racist isn't being a cunt - it's being a thick piece of shit.

Fuck off.

This argument obviously doesn't apply to the highly intellectual FlidSpack game, which is so far beyond post-ironic that it's almost not just a childish piece of shit.

4 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

This argument obviously doesn't apply to the highly intellectual FlidSpack game, which is so far beyond post-ironic that it's almost not just a childish piece of shit.

You could have been somebody Bawsy, you could have been a contender, if we'd just looked after you, just a little bit.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You could have been somebody Bawsy, you could have been a contender, if we'd just looked after you, just a little bit.

I've wasted my fucking life, haven't I?

I could be the best racist on here too, if I set my mind to it. I mean, look at the standard of the competition...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

I've wasted my fucking life, haven't I?

I could be the best racist on here too, if I set my mind to it. I mean, look at the standard of the competition...

You are one of the best, as am I, go back through my anti Islamic posting history, you have to agree that I'm brilliant at it and can stir up resentment without using any of the 'forbidden words'.

Guest nobgobbler
3 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

A Monkey Nut.

Needs a monkey wrench. Although if that's punky, the wrench is probably up there as well.

2 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

Personally I don't care what's posted but it'd be a shame to see the place censured because of the gibberings of a couple of ignorant tools 

Panzerknacker 

Edited by Rick_B

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fucking right! Fuck honkys! With their straight hair, narrow lips, cunting blue eyed, rythmless wankers that can't even jump.

As somebody of mixed race I am extremely offended on behalf of my albino, fellow posters.

Greg Rutherford is a cunt (and he can jump)

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Back on topic.

I am surprised traditional games like Checkers and Chess have survived in their original form literally encouraging conflict between blacks and whites. Utter racist filth.

Guest Mingeeta
9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Not quite true. Woody Harrelson can jump, he even jumps as high as Wesley Snipes.