CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

inter species sex ???

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
2 hours ago, Eddie said:

Drew, how many times have you knocked one out thinking about Smurfette?

Well, as you asked. About 4 months ago it was a choice between The Smurfs movie and some political programme with Diane Abbott, so once. And I'm proud of it.

45 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Well, as you asked. About 4 months ago it was a choice between The Smurfs movie and some political programme with Diane Abbott, so once. And I'm proud of it.

Better Smurfette than Madam Cholet from the wombles, that's just wrong. But still a more enticing prospect than facing the abyss of Abbott.

3 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

not many things disgust me but I feel confused by the detailed report of a pensioner encouraging his girlfriend to be 'a dogs best friend' in Metro. No wonder the St Bernard looks knackered.

Drew, why the fuck has the title of this dog turd of a nom got a series of question marks after it? Are you trying to say you need confirmation from a bunch of cunts here, that this is wrong? Have you been hanging out with, or hanging out of, punkers?

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
5 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Drew, why the fuck has the title of this dog turd of a nom got a series of question marks after it? Are you trying to say you need confirmation from a bunch of cunts here, that this is wrong? Have you been hanging out with, or hanging out of, punkers?

I find the descriptive prose of this pensioner encouraging his bird to have full intercourse with a St Bernard and a Labrador (a black one aswell!) and then having a go on her afterwards. The question being why would anyone want to indulge in sloppy dog seconds????

It's sick.

6 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I find the descriptive prose of this pensioner encouraging his bird to have full intercourse with a St Bernard and a Labrador (a black one aswell!) and then having a go on her afterwards. The question being why would anyone want to indulge in sloppy dog seconds????

It's sick.

Everyone's got to have a hobby 

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Everyone's got to have a hobby 

does punkers-baiting count as a hobby?

or is it just a past-time?

Guest 'eavensabove
5 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

We've all had one of those!

It's when your wheelie bin is the size of a minge you should begin to worry. 

Guest Mingeeta
3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

We've all had one of those!

Spunkers hasn't, but one of his close golf buddies did tell him his arse gaped that wide, it was like throwing a sausage down the M6.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Mingeeta said:

Spunkers hasn't, but one of his close golf buddies did tell him his arse gaped that wide, it was like throwing a sausage down the M6.

I heard it was closer to a Vienna sausage into channel tunnel. 

On 16/05/2017 at 11:13 AM, Drew P Pissflaps said:

not many things disgust me but I feel confused by the detailed report of a pensioner encouraging his girlfriend to be 'a dogs best friend' in Metro. No wonder the St Bernard looks knackered.

Does fucking a sweaty jock girl count as inter species sex....she was a real 12 Pinter.   I often think about fucking someone from Wales..... but that's just sick.  Anyway they use their personalities as contraception so it just ain't going to happen ever.