CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

inter species sex ???

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

not many things disgust me but I feel confused by the detailed report of a pensioner encouraging his girlfriend to be 'a dogs best friend' in Metro. No wonder the St Bernard looks knackered.

9 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

not many things disgust me but I feel confused by the detailed report of a pensioner encouraging his girlfriend to be 'a dogs best friend' in Metro. No wonder the St Bernard looks knackered.

So disgusted and repulsed by the news that you decided to make light of the story by starting a thread about it.

1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

So disgusted and repulsed by the news that you decided to make light of the story by starting a thread about it.

Laffin. .ya should be pleased wuggers baby. .precedent is set..should make it easier to convince a human female to let ya near her 

Panzerknacker 

Guest nobgobbler
8 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I bet he's a right dog in the sack. 

Guest Mingeeta
42 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Noakes and his civil partner keep Iguanas......

Yeah and some buildings have gargoyles outside them, and I bet a pound to a piece of shit the ones by your house have holes drilled in their arses, you dirty little aids riddled fuckwit.

1 hour ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

not many things disgust me but I feel confused by the detailed report of a pensioner encouraging his girlfriend to be 'a dogs best friend' in Metro. 

That's pretty much the plot of "Avatar".

2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

That's pretty much the plot of "Avatar".

That relationship would be ruined romantically after the end of that movie. His avatar gets killed so now he's stuck back in a wheelchair with no functioning equipment below the waist, an inability to breathe without a gas mask, and a twelve foot tall blue cat faced girlfriend with a minge the size of a wheelie bin. At the very least it's going to be entirely one sided if he can actually manage to wheel himself to her tree house before he needs to change the filters on his mask every day to fist her.

James Cameron really didn't think this one through...

• Like 3

Guest DingTheRioja
8 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

you've just ruined any potential plot lines for Avatar 2 (smurfs revenge).

Plot?

GTFO...!

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

To fuck with going dog-style. Their breath stinks, however Wivvers would give one a goose. 

It's legal to marry an animal in Nebraska, and many folks there do. That's the yanks for you. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

That relationship would be ruined romantically after the end of that movie. His avatar gets killed so now he's stuck back in a wheelchair with no functioning equipment below the waist, an inability to breathe without a gas mask, and a twelve foot tall blue cat faced girlfriend with a minge the size of a wheelie bin. At the very least it's going to be entirely one sided if he can actually manage to wheel himself to her tree house before he needs to change the filters on his mask every day to fist her.

James Cameron really didn't think this one through...

James should have quit after Terminator 2. He cunted himself spectacularly with Titanic. He was finished back then. Kate Winslet got her kit off, the big boat sank. 

Captain Smith was a cunt. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Ismay was a bigger cunt...retired and died in a cottage in Galway staring at the sea that corn holed his ego

Panzerknacker 

I've yet to meet a man named Bruce who wasn't a complete cunt. 

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I've yet to meet a man named Bruce who wasn't a complete cunt. 

There's a Bruce on that Supertruckers who I know, he's a fat cunt.

Guest 'eavensabove
6 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Hahahaha! Latest update on the activity page: 'eavensabove started following inter species sex.

Following? I'm its greatest fan! Deleted

Edited by 'eavensabove
Stop it!