CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Charity door bell ringing cunts

PANZER MURPHY

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

You're fucking weird. You're weird, you drive a van, and you call everyone "baby". On top of all that you add needlessly sinister context to simple conversation under the veil of "advice".

Fucking weirdo.

You have no idea..  baby

Panzerknacker 

5 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

You're fucking weird. You're weird, you drive a van, and you call everyone "baby". On top of all that you add needlessly sinister context to simple conversation under the veil of "advice".

Fucking weirdo.

This coming from a guy who doodles topless green pixies swinging on ropes....

Panzerknacker 

16 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Difference Is wuggers old bean. .I couldn't give a flying fuk what any of you say. .where as Ape was getting all het up when punkleton simply asked how old his daughter was. .a daughter he mentioned in his post...if you don't want it mentioned ..don't fucking post it. .it's not nuclear physics. .stoopid people

Panzerknacker 

Please point out where Ape "got all het up" about this? Please, please don't tell me you think it was when I said "let's not go there" to Punkers?

Guest Mingeeta
17 hours ago, Ape said:

I'd have thought publicly going on about benefit fraud was a much riskier thing to reveal.

So, to conclude: fuck off you stupid cunt.

That is proof just what a thick, scrounging twat he is. Total waste of space.

Guest Mingeeta
26 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

I don't think about anything I see here

Panzerknacker 

You don't have the capacity to think. Wanker.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

Oh for fuck sake. Here's a picture of a kitten, 'eavens:

%5Bwallcoo_com%5D_baby_pussy_cat_wallpap

I'll show you another one once you start making fucking sense.

How cute... Though it does it nothing to address what you have obviously read wrongly. "sense" can be gained through the eyes of the reader, and from what I gather you stated that there is nothing wrong in announcing family members, or am in incorrect? And unless I'm mistaken, I responded by agreeing whilst adding that yes, it is ok unless one cares to mention that one of their family is disabled or seriously ill for example, in which case the Cunts on here have a hay-day. 

How old is the kitten?

17 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

How cute... Though it does it nothing to address what you have obviously read wrongly. "sense" can be gained through the eyes of the reader, and from what I gather you stated that there is nothing wrong in announcing family members, or am in incorrect? And unless I'm mistaken, I responded by agreeing whilst adding that yes, it is ok unless one cares to mention that one of their family is disabled or seriously ill for example, in which case the Cunts on here have a hay-day. 

How old is the kitten?

Ah I see. Well I think mentioning any disability or sickness is just asking for trouble on a site like this, but simple mention of family in the context of a larger story isn't really that big a deal.

I don't know how old the kitten is. Probably younger than this one:

vtpcovF.jpg

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

Ah I see. Well I think mentioning any disability or sickness is just asking for trouble on a site like this, but simple mention of family in the context of a larger story isn't really that big a deal.

I don't know how old the kitten in. Probably younger than this one:

vtpcovF.jpg

That animal earns more money than you'll ever see rk baby 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Mingeeta
51 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

vtpcovF.jpg

Looks like the lovechild of Panzy and Susan Boyle.

1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

How old is the kitten?

The kitten is around 6 weeks, it still had blue eyes, they change to yellow or green  after 7 or so weeks, apart from a few rare breeds.

Guest Mingeeta
7 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

If you n wuggers had a cat that's what itd look like after a week in your squat exposed to the car crash life of two numptys 

Panzerknacker 

Really, panzy, do one yeah, most people bar lady panzy can't be arsed with you, be a good girl and jump in front of a bus. And yes I was probably being a bit harsh on Susan Boyle, fancy thinking she'd shag you, silly me.

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

vtpcovF.jpg

Poor little fucker, I would end up taking him home because I would hate to think he had no one to care for him and would end up being put down, even though he's probably happy in his own little way.

3 minutes ago, Mingeeta said:

Really, panzy, do one yeah, most people bar lady panzy can't be arsed with you, be a good girl and jump in front of a bus. And yes I was probably being a bit harsh on Susan Boyle, fancy thinking she'd shag you, silly me.

There are many lady panzers and ill admit I've done worse than ms Boyle. .it'd would have been rude to refuse and organ donation to a woman in need...I'm just that kinda guy

Panzerknacker 

Guest Mingeeta
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Poor little fucker, I would end up taking him home because I would hate to think he had no one to care for him and would end up being put down, even though he's probably happy in his own little way.

Out of likes. I have cats, and would murder anyone who hurt them. One is a five week old kitten and still understands english better than Panzy.