CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ant and Dec

Guest Stoops

Guest Stoops
5 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

This new cunt Stoopid should be subjected to a MC drunken rant a.s.a.p. That will determine if he is a stayer.

I can give as good as I get Withered. Believe me.

33. Live in Folkestone. Subjected to Dineage on ITV on a daily basis. Believe me I can be a welcome addition to cunts corner. Looking forward to speaking with you all.

1 minute ago, Stoops said:

33. Live in Folkestone. Subjected to Dineage on ITV on a daily basis. Believe me I can be a welcome addition to cunts corner. Looking forward to speaking with you all.

Yes, well kindly go to bed now, and let the rest of us continue wanking in peace.

Guest Stoops
Just now, Witheredscrote said:

Yes, well kindly go to bed now, and let the rest of us continue wanking in peace.

Well I came in peace just to say hello. I guess this really is a cunts corner. Fair play. Thanks for the warm welcome

4 minutes ago, Stoops said:

We don't need to know age, location and interests. It's not a gay hook up site, well it is for Punkape I suppose, anyway, shut the fuck up now, Withers is trying to masturbate.

4 minutes ago, Stoops said:

I don't like you. This is either an act or you're just incredibly naive bordering on retardation. You've posted nine times now and you're yet to call someone a cunt. This is a ruse, or you think you're better than me.

• Like 1

Guest Stoops
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

We don't need to know age, location and interests. It's not a gay hook up site, well it is for Punkape I suppose, anyway, shut the fuck up now, Withers is trying to masturbate.

And on that note - I'm out. Goodnight cunts.

3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I don't like you. This is either an act or you're just incredibly naive bordering on retardation. You've posted nine times now and you're yet to call someone a cunt. This is a ruse, or you think you're better than me.

Alfie hasn't told him to drink bleach yet, this place isn't what it used to be.

Guest Ollyboro

First of all, Hello. Brave choice of username. Look forward to being called "Slops" or "Stools".

As for the pair of wankers in question, you refer to them as being "Smoggy". Are you suggesting they're from the People's Republic of Teesside? Because they most certainly are not. They hail from Scotland's Arsehole aka Newcastle Upon Fucking Tyne. Middlesbrough produces a far superior light entertainment all-rounder. Such as Thelma Barlow aka Les Dennis. Wendy Richards aka the slag from Grace Brothers and Pauline Growler. And of course, Selina fucking Scott. Selina famous for being an early 80's BBC breakfast telly presenter who didn't dress up in ladies underwear and sniff cocaine with hookers. aka Frank Bough. Who would have thought it 10 years ago? That Frank Bough wouldn't be thought of as the seediest cunt who worked for the BB fucking C in the 80's.

42 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

You are welcome. A word of caution, Ape will sober up any time now, stumble across your nom, and try and start a conversation about toy planes. Ignore the cunt or you will be here all night.

I think someone's a little bit obsessed with Ape. Why not try and create amusing content off your own back for once, you cowardly French wanker?

6 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

First of all, Hello. Brave choice of username. Look forward to being called "Slops" or "Stools".

As for the pair of wankers in question, you refer to them as being "Smoggy". Are you suggesting they're from the People's Republic of Teesside? Because they most certainly are not. They hail from Scotland's Arsehole aka Newcastle Upon Fucking Tyne. Middlesbrough produces a far superior light entertainment all-rounder. Such as Thelma Barlow aka Les Dennis. Wendy Richards aka the slag from Grace Brothers and Pauline Growler. And of course, Selina fucking Scott. Selina famous for being an early 80's BBC breakfast telly presenter who didn't dress up in ladies underwear and sniff cocaine with hookers. aka Frank Bough. Who would have thought it 10 years ago? That Frank Bough wouldn't be thought of as the seediest cunt who worked for the BB fucking C in the 80's.

You're a Mackem? I predict a civil war breaking out when news of this reaches RK.

9 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

My mistake, Mackems are from Sunderland. I don't know what the fuck cunts from Middlesborough are called. Apologies.

1 hour ago, Stoops said:

Sorry I didn't know these cum swallowers have been done before. Thanks for the warm welcome cunter. I look forward to joining your debates.

Well worth a nom...... that tefal headed cunt really annoys me while the other one who is like that cunt at school who despite being fucking thick and a cunt, ends up a multi bafta award winning millionaire, despite no talent or charisma or like ability.   The shit one from little and large....paddy mcguness ....Ernie Wise......  Ronnie Corbett....... all cunts just the same.   

1 minute ago, Monumental cunt said:

Well worth a nom...... that tefal headed cunt really annoys me while the other one who is like that cunt at school who despite being fucking thick and a cunt, ends up a multi bafta award winning millionaire, despite no talent or charisma or like ability.   The shit one from little and large....paddy mcguness ....Ernie Wise......  Ronnie Corbett....... all cunts just the same.   

Little and large were both shit, the fat one was just ever so slightly less shit than the one who needed punching.

7 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Cunts have both lived in London for decades, now. Only reason they still have the accent is from when they're whispering sweet nothing's to one another whilst bumming.

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What if one managed to steal an iPhone from a kid? It could happen!

They don't steal the phones for their own personal use, Eric. They wouldn't even know how to use touch screen, it's just a shiny piece of plastic that they can exchange for drug money to them.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve

Ayup, Stoopers!  I have nothing to contribute to the nom, but I will tell you this, as friendly advice.  Keep your head up, contribute and never take anything here seriously or to heart.  The moment somebody wishes you dead or tells you to kill yourself, you've been accepted!  

Other than that, fuck off!  

7 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

I doubt very much that you went to school, and if you did, that the remedial backwater class churned out any BAFTA winners. 

On topic (slightly), I'll give our intrepid newbie a 5/10 on the basis of a half-decent, semi-literate nom, sadly let down by his username which reminds me of a hairy mod. Kill yourself. 

Edited by Bubba C
When the fuck would I use a fucking 'smiley'. Fuck off.
  • Like 1

Guest Mingeeta
4 hours ago, Stoops said:

Yes because I have your email address and you replied to the email I sent you saying you have won £345,065 - thanks for the warm welcome windowlicker.

If you can't stand shit stabbers, you will adore Punkape.

4 hours ago, Bubba C said:

I doubt very much that you: a) went to school, and if you did, B) the remedial backwater class churned out any BAFTA winners. 

On topic (slightly), I'll give our intrepid newbie a 5/10 on the basis of a half-decent, semi-literate nom, sadly let down by his username which reminds me of a hairy mod. Kill yourself. 

Bubba...don't knock people who nom until you have tried it yourself.   Go on give us your best thoughts on a cunts nomination this week.   I will mark it just like your old English teacher did at Broadmoor jail for the mentally ill who needed removing from society.  You going to Brady's funeral this week?  I bet you will miss your pal.