CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Insomnia...

Guest 'eavensabove

1 minute ago, Mike Hunt said:

Well, if you're a bass player, we can cure every other cunts insomnia by talking about our bass gear...no,on second thoughts it will make them suicidal, so here goes...

Marcus Miller (signed) bass and Phil Jones 2x4" 100w Bass Cub. 

I have an Encore bass guitar that I sometimes use to prop my bedroom door open. I've considered learning how to play it but then I always remember that I'm not a faggot.

5 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

Well, if you're a bass player, we can cure every other cunts insomnia by talking about our bass gear...no,on second thoughts it will make them suicidal, so here goes...

Marcus Miller (signed) bass and Phil Jones 2x4" 100w Bass Cub. 

Also, get an avatar. You look like that Panzerknacker cunt.

1 minute ago, Panzerknacker said:

He could do a lot worse than look like me..I'm in superb physical condition 

Panzerknacker 

That's irrelevant even in the unlikely event that it is true. Your online persona is a shambles that only displays your inability to chose an avatar whilst somehow being able to chose a profile page background image, which appears to be a highly detailed drawing of Franks spunk crusted wig hanging from a coat hanger. Is that why you're writing is so bad? Because your roid inflated fingers keep hitting multiple keys?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

That's irrelevant even in the unlikely event that it is true. Your online persona is a shambles that only displays your inability to chose an avatar whilst somehow being able to chose a profile page background image, which appears to be a highly detailed drawing of Franks spunk crusted wig hanging from a coat hanger. Is that why you're writing is so bad? Because your roid inflated fingers keep hitting multiple keys?

Unlike many on here I just come on here for a laugh..not the need to be validated by randomers ..post..don't post..reply..don't reply..abuse..praise..means nothing to me 

Panzerknacker 

Also the notion of gauging an individual based on an online persona Is deeply flawed as most are aspirational constructs. .present ourselves as we would like to be not as we are..it would not surprise me in the least if some of the more aggressive and confrontational posters here are quite passive in real life. .irony here is that myself and the mingers persona are pretty much the same here as in the real world ..

Panzerknacker 

Guest Snatch
51 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I have an Encore bass guitar that I sometimes use to prop my bedroom door open. I've considered learning how to play it but then I always remember that I'm not a faggot.

Because of the last sentence I would deem you an unbelievable tosser........

37 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

........but because of this post I take it back. 

19 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Also the notion of gauging an individual based on an online persona Is deeply flawed as most are aspirational constructs. .present ourselves as we would like to be not as we are..it would not surprise me in the least if some of the more aggressive and confrontational posters here are quite passive in real life. .irony here is that myself and the mingers persona are pretty much the same here as in the real world ..

Panzerknacker 

Load of bollocks. You type stupid shit in your patented little retard style only to break the act time and again with shit like this post. You seem to revel in appearing a dumb cunt online, but be subconsciously insecure enough to defend yourself with long-winded wank like this. Personally I think it's a humiliation fetish, but you're too fucked in the head to fully commit.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Load of bollocks. You type stupid shit in your patented little retard style only to break the act time and again with shit like this post. You seem to revel in appearing a dumb cunt online, but be subconsciously insecure enough to defend yourself with long-winded wank like this. Personally I think it's a humiliation fetish, but you're too fucked in the head to fully commit.

Agreed - he's a fucking wanker.

• Like 1

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzerknacker 

what a fucking paradox. even walter mitty could separate his make beleive world from reality. whats your excuse?

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Also, get an avatar. You look like that Panzerknacker cunt.

Exactly, who does this My Cunt think he is. He pops in once in a blue moon, walks and talks like he owns the place, posts bollocks, and will probably fuck off again. What a cunt, he needs grassing up.

R.I.P. Quincy Cockfingers

32 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Exactly, who does this My Cunt think he is. He pops in once in a blue moon, walks and talks like he owns the place, posts bollocks, and will probably fuck off again. What a cunt, he needs grassing up.

R.I.P. Quincy Cockfingers

Laffin

Panzerknacker 

4 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

If you're going to post all lah-di-fucking-dah you might at least go the whole hog and get the punctuation and capitalisation right. I despair...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

If you're going to post all lah-di-fucking-dah you might at least go the whole hog and get the punctuation and capitalisation right. I despair...

You can't expect too much from him 'Baws - he's still not realised he should:

a). Get a fucking avatar 

b). Remove the absurd signature

c). Fuck off

7 minutes ago, Ape said:

You've had a like. Don't let it go to your head.

Fuck off.

Oh dear, I am trying to open friendly dialogue here. What I really wanted to ask you was where I could buy Balsa wood, glue, and a bag of rubber bands. I am going to build a really big model plane to impress you. Shall I call it the 'Gay Goose', what do you think?

Oh, fuck off you cunt.....lol

Edited by Witheredscrote
missed opportunity to abuse Ape again

47 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Oh dear, I am trying to open friendly dialogue here. What I really wanted to ask you was where I could buy Balsa wood, glue, and a bag of rubber bands. I am going to build a really big model plane to impress you. Shall I call it the 'Gay Goose', what do you think?

Oh, fuck off you cunt.....lol

Unfortunately, a fair degree of intelligence and dexterity is needed to both build and fly model aircraft. Since you're a complete fucking idiot, devoid of either, your project is doomed to failure. If you want to call your abomination of wood and glue the 'Gay Goose' then go right ahead, you fucking wanker! Lol.

Fuck off.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Forget all this shit Apeymatey, post something that will make me laugh, I'm bored.

An Englishman, an American and a Pakistani are sitting on the ledge around the top of the Empire State  Building. The American tells the other 2 that there is an up draught air current that allows you to jump off, be carried around the building and pops you back at the point you jumped, the Englishman and Pakistani don't believe him so he jumps off, gets swirled around the top and lands back next to them. The Pakistani says, "I'm fucking trying that!", jumps, and plummets to his death below. The Englishman turns to the American and says, "You know what, you can be a right cunt at times Superman".

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Hey..it was a hot day and anyway I was replying to spackers so fucking Sue me baby

Panzerknacker 

10 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Long winded wank....coming from someone whose op on public transport read like terms n conditions of an insurance policy. .a bard you are not....stick to drawing your little green wank girl pics 

Panzerknacker 

6 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Long winded wank....coming from someone whose op on public transport read like terms n conditions of an insurance policy. .a bard you are not....stick to drawing your little green wank girl pics 

Panzerknacker 

You've been wanking to my art, haven't you? That's twice you've mentioned it in relation to masturbation in just as many days. I know it's spectacular and all but if you absolutely have to perform such lewd acts don't go projecting on others. In both the literal and metaphorical sense.

Fucking weirdo. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
10 hours ago, Ape said:

Unfortunately, a fair degree of intelligence and dexterity is needed to both build and fly model aircraft. Since you're a complete fucking idiot, devoid of either, your project is doomed to failure. If you want to call your abomination of wood and glue the 'Gay Goose' then go right ahead, you fucking wanker! Lol.

Fuck off.

Like the real thing it will hardly fly and ultimately end up in storage, probably in pieces.

Dassault are a bunch of plagiarists.