CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Advertisements For Cleaning Products

Ape™️

2 hours ago, Manky said:

Where do you think Oskar Pissedhairyarse learned the quadruple tap through the bog door technique.

I am currently teetotal but England kick off at 5 so that is only a temporary condition. Mrs Manky is currently in the beer cellar selecting fine ales to suit the occasion. A few bottles of 'Spitfire' to start off with then a bottle or two of 'Remember Culloden' and Nicola's 'Fine old gusset drippings' when we go 6 goals up

Hahahaha, hahahahaha, I'll phone ahead to A&E on behalf of your wife. 

Guest Manky
13 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Oh dear, how time flies. I hadn't realised in was 'Goad Manky Week'. Good luck with it, your mate Eric will back you up.   Cunt Hahahahahaha

Nice one French cunt. If I wanted help, I wouldn't ask anyone who surrendered to San Marino when they nipped over the border to buy a dozen Bagels. Froggie shit.

5 hours ago, Manky said:

Nice one French cunt. If I wanted help, I wouldn't ask anyone who surrendered to San Marino when they nipped over the border to buy a dozen Bagels. Froggie shit.

Change you're ways withers or be totally rejected by the corner. Repent your sins with a good catholic brother and celebrate with a good cognac (anal sex followed by feltching)

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Change you're ways withers or be totally rejected by the corner. Repent your sins with a good catholic brother and celebrate with a good cognac (anal sex followed by feltching)

Or in Punky's  case, a piss filled milk bottle taken from the bin with the word "cognak" scribbled onto the underside of a salvaged takeaway leaflet stuck to the side with dried spunk.

• Like 1