CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

John Noakes

Neil

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
9 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

You don't get nothing for a pair...

You don't get ANYTHING for a pair. You double negative, not unqueer cunt

Guest 'eavensabove
32 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

You don't get ANYTHING for a pair. You double negative, not unqueer cunt

Not in this game you don't, and I sez it 'ow it iz. Innit. Yoo kunt. 

Guest Snatch
6 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

If you actually read the text through the piss poor punctuation, there is a question whether they used to be an old neighbour, which then goes on to actually state the previous neighbour was a nonce. Which, may or may not be true since we have no idea who it is/was. Although living next door to Neil may have that effect on some people, I would wager.

Up your game.

Lucky he never asked if he was his old black neighbour. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
2 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Lucky he never asked if he was his old black neighbour. 

what? That saw the light or rather, turned white in a Michael Jackson way.

Guest Lady Penelope
7 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

what? That saw the light or rather, turned white in a Michael Jackson way.

It was a whitewash.

Guest Snatch
14 minutes ago, Neil said:

Fuck me,there's some sensitive little  flowers on here these days.lighten up you fucking ladyboys and grow some bollocks

Biggy Smalls is a cunt

Who are the little flowers Neil? Names man, we want names. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 hours ago, Neil said:

Fuck me,there's some sensitive little  flowers on here these days.lighten up you fucking ladyboys and grow some bollocks

Biggy Smalls is a cunt

Did you have to go to the cooler Neil?  

3 hours ago, Neil said:

Welsh fucking dafodils,they're quite sensitive aren't they?

2 hours ago, Snatch said:

So it would seem. The poor love.

Sorry, chaps, but the report button remained untouched. Your misguided sense of injustice and unparalleled stupidity took a pasting, however. 

I'm off to hunt some bigger fish, you pathetic pair of cry-babies are a fucking disgrace. 

Guest Spanky
3 hours ago, Neil said:

Welsh fucking dafodils,they're quite sensitive aren't they?

Wasn't me either, you fat cunt. I was more concerned about the fact that your neighbour used to watch you wanking off to Peter Purves and John Craven. I guess that explains why you're such a massive bender.

32 minutes ago, Spanky said:

Wasn't me either, you fat cunt. I was more concerned about the fact that your neighbour used to watch you wanking off to Peter Purves and John Craven. I guess that explains why you're such a massive bender.

Sadly for neil the fat wanker, his standing as both a fat wanker and complete fucking idiot is unquestionable. Which would go some way to explaining why the fat wanker can't fathom that it was his own work that planted him in solitary, the fucking idiot. 

47 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Sorry, chaps, but the report button remained untouched. Your misguided sense of injustice and unparalleled stupidity took a pasting, however. 

I'm off to hunt some bigger fish, you pathetic pair of cry-babies are a fucking disgrace. 

Is there an actual report button then?,if not then obviously typing 'reported" does the trick,I shall wear my first penalty point like a badge of honour and Bubba you shall always be remembered by me as the one that took my cherry.

Yakky fucking dah boyo 

55 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Did you have to go to the cooler Neil?  

No,I've got a good legal team,plus I didn't fancy the idea of being buggered by a golfer from cheshire who's in C wing sucking on cocks in exchange for a roll up.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Neil said:

I shall wear my first penalty point like a badge of honour

It's trumped up suspensions like this one, unwarranted and tenuous at best, that cheapen the proper penalties handed out for - say - posting images of dead children that "are not funny", or making "sexual references" about Punkape's dear old mum. Up your game.

• Like 1

Guest Snatch
4 hours ago, Bubba C said:

How does it feel to be accused of grassing you two faced cunt? Seems you've forgotten your finger pointing not so long ago when your school yard mates were about to give you a reach around. 

3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

It's trumped up suspensions like this one, unwarranted and tenuous at best, that cheapen the proper penalties handed out for - say - posting images of dead children that "are not funny", or making "sexual references" about Punkape's dear old mum. Up your game.

Which mother? I can only assume that a fuck up like Punkape was the result of two bull dikes experimenting with used rubbers found on the floor of the public toilets in Crewe Railway Station and turkey basters sometime during the 1960's...

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

Which mother? I can only assume that a fuck up like Punkape was the result of two bull dikes experimenting with used rubbers found on the floor of the public toilets in Crewe Railway Station and turkey basters sometime during the 1960's...

It was in the toilets at Market Drayton railway station in 1963