CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

John Noakes

Neil

Well, that's just fucking typical. I  spend 2 minutes crafting a memorial nomination, with a proper picture and everything, and some slack cunt usurps me. 

Besides, everyone knows Singleton was shagging Peter Purves.

Guest 'eavensabove
39 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

And yet Bruce Forsyth still refuses to go quietly into that dark night. The cunt.

I'm sure Baws will show us the scores on the doors, just as soon as Brooce snuffs it.

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 hours ago, Neil said:

I wonder if he ever shagged Valerie Singleton?,I guess now we'll never know.

Neil, you filthy, perverted cunt!  

Repeat grammar Nazi bollocks

Ol Val would certainly never have run out of white 'glue' for her sticky backed plastic  whilst I was around,14 years old and full of the stuff I was.

Janet Ellis Baxtor was a slag

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Neil said:

Ol Val would certainly never have run out of white 'glue' for her sticky backed plastic  whilst I was around,14 years old and full of the stuff I was.

Yvette Fielding had hairy arms, and is now a cunt, for making Derek Akorah famous.

Guest Spanky
29 minutes ago, Neil said:

Considering that you are quite clearly a massive bender, I would have thought that you would have been more interested in Peter Purvess. Or maybe that cunt from countryfile, John Craven. I bet you loved those two, sat, hunched up by the TV, purple faced and sweating as you pumped yourself off, hoping your mum didn't walk in and call you a queer again.

Guest Lady Penelope
7 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

I'm sure Baws will show us the scores on the doors, just as soon as Brooce snuffs it.

Didn't he do well!

Guest Lady Penelope
9 hours ago, Neil said:

I wonder if he ever shagged Valerie Singleton?,I guess now we'll never know.

I heard that he left a Trace up Christopher.

Guest Wizardsleeve
43 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Noted, accusation of being a nonce violates site rules.

Oh dear, won't Neil and Punky make lovely cell mates?  

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
3 hours ago, Rick_B said:

Noted, accusation of being a nonce violates site rules.

If you actually read the text through the piss poor punctuation, there is a question whether they used to be an old neighbour, which then goes on to actually state the previous neighbour was a nonce. Which, may or may not be true since we have no idea who it is/was. Although living next door to Neil may have that effect on some people, I would wager.

Up your game.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

If you actually read the text through the piss poor punctuation, there is a question whether they used to be an old neighbour, which then goes on to actually state the previous neighbour was a nonce. Which, may or may not be true since we have no idea who it is/was. Although living next door to Neil may have that effect on some people, I would wager.

Up your game.

Leave it out, Drew.  Maybe sharing a cell with Neil will scare punky straight!