CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Noakes Dead

Cuntybaws

28 minutes ago, Neil said:

Blue Peter was middleclass BBC bollocks,Magpie was the working class equivalent and i'd have torn that Jenny Hanley in two,I reckon half of my teenage spunk was flung over her

Did you use any for glueing washing up bottles to card or whatever bollocks they made? 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2342362/Im-lucky-alive-spate-mini-strokes-says-Magpie-star-Jenny-Hanley-urges-ignore-warninsigns.htmlg-

Does she still do it for you Neil. 

Age has not been to kind to her I know but that pic on the right proves that I had an eye for a good in even back then.I would have died happy at 14 if she had wanked me off after school

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
8 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Half a bee, philosophically,
Must, ipso facto, half not be.
But half the bee has got to be
Vis a vis, its entity.

D'you see?

You don't know your A B C from your a bee, see.

2 hours ago, Neil said:

Age has not been to kind to her I know but that pic on the right proves that I had an eye for a good in even back then.I would have died happy at 14 if she had wanked me off after school

You should have written to 'Jim'll Fix it'. I'm sure he would have arranged for your bishop to get a good bashing after school. 

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, ratcum said:

imagine if actual cunts dropped like flies? Bleuch!

It couldn't be any worse than being downwind of Pen on a hot day and she's sporting a 3 day old filled Tena! 

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Arthur Askey had a real drink problem until the end of his life as he ended up legless

"Ay-Thang-Yaw"

Guest Lady Penelope

19 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

It couldn't be any worse than being downwind of Pen on a hot day and she's sporting a 3 day old filled Tena! 

Are you trying to rag me up?