CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Noakes Dead

Cuntybaws

No, not Alfie, don't worry. Blue Peter legend John is now reunited with Shep. Ah, those good old days when you didn't have to be a blind, Muslim, one-legged lesbian to get a job on children's TV.

article-1030150-01C79A1700000578-211_468

Here's one of his most famous TV moments, a definite contender for Viz's "Up the Arse Corner".

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

No, not Alfie, don't worry. Blue Peter legend John is now reunited with Shep. Ah, those good old days when you didn't have to be a blind, Muslim, one-legged lesbian to get a job on children's TV.

Here's one of his most famous TV moments, a definite contender for Viz's "Up the Arse Corner".

Fucking shameful, CB. After all the judgement and moaning about bad spelling and grammar you pull this bollocks.

5 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Fucking shameful, CB. After all the judgement and moaning about bad spelling and grammar you pull this bollocks.

Half a bee, philosophically,
Must, ipso facto, half not be.
But half the bee has got to be
Vis a vis, its entity.

D'you see?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Vis a vis, its entity.

D'you see?

Wrong. Half a bee is half a bee. It's also a dead bee so the only entity it represents is half of a dead fucking bee.

Guest 'eavensabove
27 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Vis a vis, its entity.

D'you see?

Your Blue Peter badge is in the post.

Guest 'eavensabove

I have nothing but admiration for John Noakes. It was only through his masterful endeavours that I learned how to craft yogurt cartons & coat hangers into saleable gifts for the poor.  

Guest Manky

I used to rush home from school to watch Blue Peter. As a child's programme it was i n a league of it's own. Far better than Magpie.

Strange how Neil's nom launches straight into shagging.

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

No, not Alfie, don't worry. Blue Peter legend John is now reunited with Shep. Ah, those good old days when you didn't have to be a blind, Muslim, one-legged lesbian to get a job on children's TV.

I'm genuinely gutted. That alf fella is a tiresome little toad at the best of times. 

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Bubba C said:

I'm genuinely gutted. That alf fella is a tiresome little toad at the best of times. 

I was almost jumpin' for joy myself...

Guest Spanky

A fitting memorial and probably one that he would have approved of. R.I.P. Mr. Noakes and well done Mr. Baws.

I was never a big fan of Blue Peter if truth be told. The opening credits and themetune always gave the promise of piracy on the high seas, but then the show itself never delivered. Now Blockbusters, there was a show for true champions. "I'll have a C please Bob."

Whilst on the subject of children's TV shows, whatever happened to that How for Now twat that nominated Ant and Dec and then vanished?

Guest Alfie Noakes
3 hours ago, Spanky said:

A fitting memorial and probably one that he would have approved of. R.I.P. Mr. Noakes and well done Mr. Baws.

I was never a big fan of Blue Peter if truth be told. The opening credits and themetune always gave the promise of piracy on the high seas, but then the show itself never delivered. Now Blockbusters, there was a show for true champions. "I'll have a C please Bob."

Whilst on the subject of children's TV shows, whatever happened to that How for Now twat that nominated Ant and Dec and then vanished?

Fred Dineage or Jack Hargreaves?

One is still on TV (Fred) and very leathery, the other is dead and probably very leathery.

Guest Spanky
7 minutes ago, Marty Feldman Noakes said:

Fred Dineage or Jack Hargreaves?

One is still on TV (Fred) and very leathery, the other is dead and probably very leathery.

Fred Dineage. The cunt called himself Stoops or something like that and had Dineage as an avatar. He nominated Ant and Dec and then made a big thing about being new, and then fucked off.

I fucking hated How To, mainly because it was shit.

1 hour ago, Spanky said:

Fred Dineage. The cunt called himself Stoops or something like that and had Dineage as an avatar. He nominated Ant and Dec and then made a big thing about being new, and then fucked off.

I fucking hated How To, mainly because it was shit.

Yes, it was Stoops, fuck knows what all that moaning about people not liking him was about. I only told him to fuck off once, Alfie didn't even get around to suggesting he drank Harpic and Punkape didn't try to groom him, and he flounced off anyway. How To was shit, it was always going to be shit, as soon as the producers chose to cast a presenter named 'Gaz Top'. At that point they may as well have named the show 'Hey Wow, Fab Groovy'.

Noakes was a badass. This maniac climbed Nelson's Column without any harness and bombed around at top speed on a speedway bike and didn't let the silly thing of 'elf and safety get in the way. I think they should fire his coffin out of a big gun off of Scarborough. I'm sure it's what he would have wanted.

Blue Peter is a cunt. 

Guest Ollyboro

If you consider the era Noakes worked at the Beeb, and that he presented programmes aimed at kids, I think it was quite an achievement for him to avoid the nonce brush, because paedophilia appears to have been contagious at the BB fucking C. As such I propose that, following his canonisation, Noakes' headstone is engraved with the following:

(ahem)

"Here lies the body of John Noakes

Employed by the BBC in the 60's and 70's

Never a nonce."