CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

A surgeon gone bust

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Mingeeta
30 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

So the cunt Ian Paterson has got 15 years in the slammer for his boobed up breast jobs.

He must feel a right tit now.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Mingeeta said:

He must feel a right tit now.

He doesn't, the cunt was removing them, he'll now be feeling Big Joes right bollock though..

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

He doesn't, the cunt was removing them, he'll now be feeling Big Joes right bollock though..

Unless he tops himself.  Tender little ladies such as he, do not usually fare well in prison.  

Guest Spanky

I wonder what he did with all those spare breasts he hacked off. Maybe he used them as rudimentary novelty hats for his surgeon's Christmas parties. All of them there, in their swanky club, tits on their heads held on with cheap elastic, boasting about their latest achievements and making wagers about who can trim out the most fanny fat from their hapless patients. It's enough to make you feel sick. Just goes to show that there is one rule for them, and another for the rest of us. Where's our novelty breast hats?

What a complete bag of shit. How he was allowed to carry on for so long is very surprising, considering the culture of blame and constant back covering that prevails in the health system. I hope this shit cunt's actions do not stop ladies (and men) who find suspicious lumps from seeking prompt help.

Fucking cunts like this fuck it up for all who work in the medical profession. I hope someone tries their own surgical techniques on him whilst he is inside.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rick_B said:

There must have been people who suspected. All of the material he removed must have gone for biopsy, it's standard procedure, surely alarm bells should have rung when a lot of it turned out to be healthy tissue.

I am not familiar with the type of audits in histology and cytology departments, but I would bet a few bob (without wishing to trivialise a serious matter) that they focus on turn around times.......like most fucking audits in the NHS.