CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Barbershop Bastards

colonelkurtz

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Snatch said:

Look at the bands the UK has turned out. Multi platinum bands like Led Zeppelin Deep Purple, The Stones etc etc. 

And then there's the shit in between. East 17,Take That, Lily slag cunt Allen and that fucking abomination known to man, the ginger short arsed arrogant cunt of all cunts Mick fucking Hucknall. And Boy cock sucking arsehole fucking George.

I wish Randy Rhodes was still alive. That little fucker would be the king of all rock giants. 

Guest Snatch
27 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I wish Randy Rhodes was still alive. That little fucker would be the king of all rock giants. 

I should think he wishes he was still alive.

Guest Wizardsleeve
10 minutes ago, Snatch said:

I should think he wishes he was still alive.

Touring with that mad cunt Ozzy would drive anybody to suicide or faking their own death. Poor ol Randy really got buggered

4 hours ago, Punkape said:

What is the sexuality of such singing groups ? Are they men or women or perhaps unsure ?

Please elaborate.......

Strange, shouldn't you be making comments about terminally ill children or mocking parents who've had to watch their new born babies die? Fuck off you vile cunt, I can't believe our pussy mods lack the fucking spine to send your rancid carcass to the cooler for good 

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Strange, shouldn't you be making comments about terminally ill children or mocking parents who've had to watch their new born babies die? Fuck off you vile cunt, I can't believe our pussy mods lack the fucking spine to send your rancid carcass to the cooler for good 

We all have lived under various Governments who have presided over the the murder of 10,000,000 unborn children since David Steel's bill came in in 1968........State sponsored murder with the convenient approval of the gormless and immoral masses......

Fuck off.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, Punkape said:

We all have lived under various Governments who have presided over the the murder of 10,000,000 unborn children since David Steel's bill came in in 1968........State sponsored murder with the convenient approval of the gormless and immoral masses......

Fuck off.

You're spouting utter bollocks, originating with the knuckle dragging cunt relatives across the sea.  They only care about children while in utero.  Once born, they become just another perpetual parasite on society resources.  A baby born but not fed, clothed or housed.

KILL YOURSELF YOU MISERABLE DISGRACEFUL EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN! 

Guest Mingeeta
5 hours ago, Punkape said:

Fuck off.

You've used the words gormless and immoral ...Yet another thread where you like to speak about yourself.

4 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You're spouting utter bollocks, originating with the knuckle dragging cunt relatives across the sea.  They only care about children while in utero.  Once born, they become just another perpetual parasite on society resources.  A baby born but not fed, clothed or housed.

Sounds to me like you may have been complicit in the abortion process yourself......... 

Seek a priest and ask God for forgiveness.....

4 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Sounds to me like you may have been complicit in the abortion process yourself......... 

Guest Mingeeta
37 minutes ago, Punkape said:

It would be different for everyone else than it is for you. We wouldn't have to endure sucking his cock while he puts a fist up our arses.

Guest Lady Penelope
8 hours ago, Punkape said:

Fuck off.

Abortion is murder but if it had been done to prevent your birth it would have been justifiable.

Guest Mingeeta
1 hour ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Abortion is murder but if it had been done to prevent your birth it would have been justifiable.

Now if you had started a thread with that I'm sure the likes would have filled the page alone. I'm out of likes so  I owe you a few just for this.

Guest Spanky
19 minutes ago, Neil said:

Morning Punkers,I'm off to play golf in a bit,I'm fading the ball off the tee at the moment and can't seem to correct it,any pointers?

Lose some weight and stop being such a massive bender.

Guest Lady Penelope
39 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I'm needed to point out how wrong it is and to improve people's lives with my elite criticism.

You need to get fucked .. PLEB.

Guest nobgobbler
16 hours ago, Ape said:

Sounds like someone is on the lookout for wanking material.

I'm sure his gay hairdresser wig maker will offer him something for the weekend.

Guest 'eavensabove

I for one, accept that there are times when abortion is necessary, if not a must. For example CT scans of today can distinguish the sex of child, and so if that child be a little boy, arse-up in the womb, then that little Baby boy, will be born with Punkerohsis Cinderome, and should be snuffed. Anyway, I digress...

Barbershop Music, is a cut above the rest.

7 hours ago, Punkape said:

If you must post this bollox perhaps you would be kind enough to post it just the once.

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, Rick_B said:

If you must post this bollox perhaps you would be kind enough to post it just the once.

If you ban him for posting bollox perhaps you would be kind enough to ban him just the once.

17 hours ago, Punkape said:

Fuck off.

You may well have lived under several governments but currently you find yourself under a hulking Nigerian as he pumps his fist up your shit pipe, elbow deep. There's a long line of customers all who've paid there £3.50, waiting to do something hideous to you then all taking turns to fill your lungs or arsehole with their AIDS infected spunk adding to the rancid glop from the night before. Then you take a beating from your pimp which you enjoy. 

Amazing you find time to post your vile shit here about cancer suffers or dying children. Cunt

Guest Wizardsleeve
10 hours ago, Punkape said:

If I seek out a priest it will be to kick fuck out of him for noncery and then have an evacuation in the holy water. 

PRICK

LOL

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 hours ago, Punkape said:

I'm needed to point out how wrong it is and to improve people's lives with my elite criticism.

It's none of your bloody affair you thick poof!  Women don't make a point of broadcasting their personal health concerns and decisions. Perhaps you would be better suited to minding your own. 

Oh yes, one last thing....

FUCK OFF