CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jeremy fucking cuntbreed, yes i'm nominating the thicko again Cuntbyn.

Jake The Muss

On 2017-6-3 at 0:06 AM, Tata Steely Dan said:

Sounds like the thick right-wingers are worried he's going to win!

The only thing worse than a right-winger is a fucking Labour supporter, oh and a Liberal cunt.

Guest Ollyboro

I'm off to see Jezza in an hour or so. He's turning up in Hemlington. Nocunt's ever voluntarily visited Hemlington since the Boys From The Blackstuff crew filmed the pilot episode in Boro and got lost looking for Coulby Newham. One of the pubs have still got their camera. If I get the chance I'll ask him about the state of Abbott's blut. 

Guest Ollyboro

I'm the only cunt here with a blue brolly. A blue golfing brolly. Fuck me, I'm turning into Spunkers. I hope I don't start sucking cock any time soon.

2 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

I'm the only cunt here with a blue brolly. A blue golfing brolly. Fuck me, I'm turning into Spunkers. I hope I don't start sucking cock any time soon.

Just seen this on the news. Did the blue golfing brolly have a tartan pattern? Because whoever was holding that one looked like they'd been sucking cocks their whole adult life.

Guest Ollyboro
10 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Just seen this on the news. Did the blue golfing brolly have a tartan pattern? Because whoever was holding that one looked like they'd been sucking cocks their whole adult life.

Fuck off. I haven't worn tartan since I got my cock snagged on Jeanette fucking Krankie's knickers at the 1983 Caledonian dwarf wife swapping convention.