CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Horses

Ape™️

11 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Have you seen that idiot who doesn't swing his arms when he walks, lately. That made me laugh, that did. Those were the good old days before you discovered balsa wood, you were funny then.

Better to have once been funny, than never.

Guest Mingeeta
19 hours ago, Punkape said:

You should have taken some of the fresh steaming horseshit home with you and made some horseshit sandwiches for yourself and your wife..........

lol.

Fuck off.

At least he wouldn't brush his teeth with it unlike you.

Guest Mingeeta
18 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Shouldn't you be making a post complaining about selfish cancer victims? Or are you too much of a pussy because you'll get banned after your little slap on the wrist?

I couldn't believe he had done that, I had to read it twice. What a complete and utter twat. That little lad dying of cancer who walked England out last time, has only been given a few weeks left, I'd love to put Spunkers in a room with his family, they'd kill him.

Guest Mingeeta
11 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Travelling people are often the fucking cause. (Was going to blame the pikeys but rick would say I was being racist as it could have been a didicoy rolling road block).

I love that avatar mate.

Guest Mingeeta
4 hours ago, Ape said:

Kindly explain how flying model aircraft (an activity that you would fail miserably at, due to your inherent stupidity) can be classed as attention seeking? It's a very rewarding hobby, and far safer than poking your cock through glory holes at the local pitch and putt.

Fuck off.

Ape, I wish you'd fuck off, I'm wasting all my likes on your posts alone.

Guest Mingeeta
2 hours ago, Punkape said:

You're a disgrace as well as pervert.

lol.

How the fucking hell can you have the nerve to call anyone that, after some of the vile shite you've spouted over the last few weeks. You are a complete and utter dickwad.

7 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

'on to be'  In your rush to try and score a cheap 'like', you missed out the 'how*' and made yourself look a cunt.  Is it the fumes from the glue you use?

What a terrible mistake to have made. I noticed it about ten seconds after posting and corrected it, which proves you're just sitting there reading everything I post like some kind of disgusting French stalker. You're a fucking freak.

Guest nobgobbler
2 hours ago, Mingeeta said:

I couldn't believe he had done that, I had to read it twice. What a complete and utter twat. That little lad dying of cancer who walked England out last time, has only been given a few weeks left, I'd love to put Spunkers in a room with his family, they'd kill him.

Frankape's got form for it.

Guest Spanky
2 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Soylent green anyone?

And by that, you mean Tesco Value burgers and ready meals*.

*other own brand products that contain horse are also available.

Guest Spanky
7 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Are you still using animal glue for building your toy planes, you backward cretin. What about this American Gorilla glue?....... lol

You seem to know a lot about glue. Do you sniff it in your East Croydon bedsit, hiding behind the heavily soiled sofa until the TV license inspector goes away? Once you've got you solvent buzz going, do you watch daytime cookery shows, dreaming that you live somewhere else, somewhere like France, eating horses hooves cooked by Michelle Roux Jr and shitting in the shower? 

4 minutes ago, Spanky said:

You seem to know a lot about glue. Do you sniff it in your East Croydon bedsit, hiding behind the heavily soiled sofa until the TV license inspector goes away? Once you've got you solvent buzz going, do you watch daytime cookery shows, dreaming that you live somewhere else, somewhere like France, eating horses hooves cooked by Michelle Roux Jr and shitting in the shower? 

Did I tell you about the shower thing? I vaguely remember describing the toe squishing, plug hole technique to you some weeks ago.

Guest Spanky
37 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Did I tell you about the shower thing? I vaguely remember describing the toe squishing, plug hole technique to you some weeks ago.

Yeah, it is the sort of disgusting activity I would expect of the French (or those who pretend to be French).