CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

jihad

Guest tight cunt

Guest Snatch
Just now, Roadkill said:

I really do wish the pair of you would cease this tedious dick measuring contest.

Are you telling me you've never had a run in with Roops? You seem to dig at each other from time to time. 

3 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Are you telling me you've never had a run in with Roops? You seem to dig at each other from time to time. 

Aye. A dig. This feud is past it's expiration date by about a month now. Your retorts have reduced to petulant, unfunny grumbling and your reasoning has become weakened and illogical. For the sake of the rest of us please stop before we're crushed beneath the weight of Roops' ego.

She blocked you. Take that as a win and stop giving her more material to rub herself to ecstasy with. 

Guest Snatch
53 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Aye. A dig. This feud is past it's expiration date by about a month now. Your retorts have reduced to petulant, unfunny grumbling and your reasoning has become weakened and illogical. For the sake of the rest of us please stop before we're crushed beneath the weight of Roops' ego.

She blocked you. Take that as a win and stop giving her more material to rub herself to ecstasy with. 

Why should I not reply? Yes I know she's always right and she will never ever admit she's wrong about anything but I have the right to put my opinion across. If others don't like it then it's their problem, not mine.

I don't have a problem with you Killer, your one of the good ones here but if it stops your whinging I'll let the egotistical bitch have the last word as she always does anyway.

9 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

A good point RK, yesterday I said that she had a wet gusset. She has not responded. Do you think that makes her guilty by omission, and does the subtle approach work on her.

32 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

A good point RK, yesterday I said that she had a wet gusset. She has not responded. Do you think that makes her guilty by omission, and does the subtle approach work on her.

This was deliberate. I was merely exercising my softer and caring side in taking account of your sensibilities. I recognise that these days the only time you would be proximate to a wet gusset is when you type the words "wet gusset" on your keyboard.

44 minutes ago, Snatch said:

...I'll let the egotistical bitch have the last word as she always does anyway.

This is a device you frequently use with punters in the forlorn hope that you have the last word.

1 hour ago, Snatch said:

I pointed out what Rick had failed to do. I even did it to you a few months ago and you even said ta.

I'm sorry if you can't take criticism but if you want to have the position of mod (again) then your must be prepared to take the flack. If you don't or can't take the criticism then maybe it's time to step down.

Then again ,you won't be able to Lord it over us if you did step down.

And for fucks sake next time let Rick answer for himself. Surely he's not that fucking useless.

And telling him to fuck off is not personal. I tell most people to fuck off. 

Not for the first time you have missed the point I was making. It doesn't bode well for the future...

16 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

This was deliberate. I was merely exercising my softer and caring side in taking account of your sensibilities. I recognise that these days the only time you would be proximate to a wet gusset is when you type the words "wet gusset" on your keyboard.

Well you could be right, and you could be wrong. The local French ladies don't generally have gussets, opting for the crotchless knickers. When they get excited, it has its advantages for me, as at my age, time is of the essence, but one must be careful when walking. Pavements and floor tiles become very slippery.

Guest Snatch
18 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

This is a device you frequently use with punters in the forlorn hope that you have the last word.

Not for the first time you have missed the point I was making. It doesn't bode well for the future...

Please point out where I have used this device as you so call it. 

Doesn't bode well for the Future? There you go again. Roops, you are not God's gift to all things moderating.

1 hour ago, Snatch said:

Please point out where I have used this device as you so call it. 

Doesn't bode well for the Future? There you go again. Roops, you are not God's gift to all things moderating.

There are other examples, but as RK has now officially designated the subject as one of terminal tedium I'll say no more, besides I have God holding on the other line, no doubt seeking pointers...

Guest Snatch
2 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

There are other examples, but as RK has now officially designated the subject as one of terminal tedium I'll say no more, besides I have God holding on the other line, no doubt seeking pointers...

One example does not make a novel. Yes get back to God. NASA is also requesting your knowledge on their latest rocket building project.

Guest Gronda Gronda
20 hours ago, Snatch said:

One example does not make a novel. Yes get back to God. NASA is also requesting your knowledge on their latest rocket building project.

This animosity is such a shame because both of you make for good reading on CC.  Just chalk it down to a difference of opinion.

Guest Snatch
16 minutes ago, Gronda Gronda said:

This animosity is such a shame because both of you make for good reading on CC.  Just chalk it down to a difference of opinion.

If we all thought the same it would be fairly quiet on here.

Guest Gronda Gronda
1 hour ago, Snatch said:

If we all thought the same it would be fairly quiet on here.

I don't mean the banter, that's all well and good.  I just mean when it got personal.

Guest Gronda Gronda
2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Shove your aspidistra up you arse, unlike most Frenchmen I like a good fight.

That's highly offensive to my people.  I'll be expecting an apology.