CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Donald Trump To Negotiate Brexit....

Guest Ollyboro

Guest Ollyboro

....on behalf of HMG.

What could possibly go wrong? Trump isn't the type of guy to take shit off the Frogs and the Krauts. I actually think he'd use US taxpayers money to pay us to let him call them a bunch of cunts on our behalf.......in one hundred and forty characters or less.

Edited by Ollyboro
Fear

Guest Manky

Why not? He is a businessman and knows how to win. With Garage at his side, that would be the A Team.

This will be a clusterfuck of epic proportions and will be a festering sore for years. Once again our lords and masters have failed us. Why don't we get rid of all of them.

Guest nobgobbler
46 minutes ago, Manky said:

Why not? He is a businessman and knows how to win. With Garage at his side, that would be the A Team.

This will be a clusterfuck of epic proportions and will be a festering sore for years. Once again our lords and masters have failed us. Why don't we get rid of all of them.

He does seem more capable than any of our shitcunts.

From what I can interpret, this Irish/syrup wearing tit has enough shit in his in-tray to cope with before a similarly stupid cunt allows him to fuck-up an already shit situation. This must be a fucking piss-take.

Personally, I think the UK plc has to either walk away from these negotiations or wait until we have a credible option to participate in these discussions.

At the moment I can only foresee the fingernail marks on the door of 10 Downing Street as they drag Mrs May kicking and screaming out of the gaff. 

Fuck me, UK plc is in a mess.

Guest nobgobbler
3 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Fuck it, let the Tangoed buffoon give it a lash -  he has no mandate or the slightest clue as to what the hell is going on or required other than a few homespun epithets, some alpha-male posturing and the clap he so richly deserves

Bet he's on the phone 24/7 to our Nigel.

6 hours ago, Manky said:

Yeah! anarchy. I'm up for getting rid. You bring the weapons and the people and I'll make the sandwiches. Cheese and gammon alright? 

Guest Manky
53 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Yeah! anarchy. I'm up for getting rid. You bring the weapons and the people and I'll make the sandwiches. Cheese and gammon alright? 

Pork pies and a touch of Branstons.

Guest Wizardsleeve

The little shit sprayed orange cunt does have one trick up his sleeve to make it work...a direct line to Vlad the buggerer.  All he has to do is roll a few armored divisions to the NATO line and issue the ultimatum, or ELSE.  The entire fucking world knows that the yank cunt is "Putin's cock holster!"

Guest Mingeeta
1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

Arleen and her lovely party will dictate how brexit will or won't happen 

Panzerknacker 

I can't wait to see how it pans out, not very well I would have thought. 

Guest Spanky

I think Boris Johnson should be the lead Brexit negotiator. Johnny European won't know what's hit him when the mop headed cunt offers them a years supply of curly wurlys, a slingshot and an old grumble mug he found in a bush on the way to school in return for free market access and a cap on immigration. 

2 hours ago, Spanky said:

I think Boris Johnson should be the lead Brexit negotiator. Johnny European won't know what's hit him when the mop headed cunt offers them a years supply of curly wurlys, a slingshot and an old grumble mug he found in a bush on the way to school in return for free market access and a cap on immigration. 

He does have the look of a man who keeps string, conkers and a penknife in his blazer pockets.

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He does have the look of a man who keeps string, conkers and a penknife in his blazer pockets.

Make no mistake , he is one gold plated devious crafty bastard who has played the not knowing arse from elbow ploy for so long that the tousled hair tit is regarded in many quarters as ideal PM material [whatever the fuck that may be] . Similar to good old Nigel Garage , that well known public school faux man of the people. The types who are so adept at fooling some of the people all of the time but not all of the people some of the time.

14 minutes ago, colonelkurtz said:

Make no mistake , he is one gold plated devious crafty bastard who has played the not knowing arse from elbow ploy for so long that the tousled hair tit is regarded in many quarters as ideal PM material [whatever the fuck that may be] . Similar to good old Nigel Garage , that well known public school faux man of the people. The types who are so adept at fooling some of the people all of the time but not all of the people some of the time.

Very true, the world loves an amiable buffoon. It's made Lee Evans a millionaire several times over.

37 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Daddies sauce is for irons. Levi Roots is the sauce of champions. All the way from Jamaica. Dig it man, irie irie. Rasta Ozzy from up de hill, decide fi check 'pon 'im grocery bill...etc. 

you've lived too close to Brixton for too long Gyps.