CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Simon Cowell

Guest Stoops

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I know, the Mary Beard incident. I've talked to a few of them over there and they were royally fucked by the PC media. Understandable on reflection why our admin lot do some of the things they do.

I didn't get a good feeling.  I think they might be a collection of despicable grassing, untrustworthy cunts, who would throw a punter out in the cold and reveal personal information for fun.  

2 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I didn't get a good feeling.  I think they might be a collection of despicable grassing, untrustworthy cunts, who would throw a punter out in the cold and reveal personal information for fun.  

Can't speak for all of them, but the ones I know are pretty decent.

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

I'll only say this...be cautious, mate!  never let your guard down.  

Earlier this morning I only had a few moments available to deal with urgent issues, but I will say this: @Stoops, I removed the image for several reasons, firstly for your safety, secondly, I had to protect the innocent if the photo was not of you and thirdly, if the photo was genuine I was not satisfied that the young lady had given permission for you to upload same.

Guest Lady Penelope
5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

DSMO were a bunch of humourless,  Daily Mail quoting trolls. Worse by far than even the soc bunch. I think that they stitched this site up a couple of times with their trolling, hardly surprising that the fuckwits were eventually closed down.

Guest 'eavensabove
7 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

An epic day of cunting!  Punky sent to the cooler again....Eavens duped a dope, and some stupid cunt posted a personal pic.  

.... and am out of the cooler by the skin of me teef. What did I do, anyway? I mean, there I was wiv me bottle of Old Nick and minding me own business when all of a sudden a Stooper appears wiv some bug-eyed toad and all hell breaks loose. Oh well, in fer a sheckle in fer a jump and now that Roops has tanned me arse I can at least stand proud for the rest of today.

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Earlier this morning I only had a few moments available to deal with urgent issues, but I will say this: @Stoops, I removed the image for several reasons, firstly for your safety, secondly, I had to protect the innocent if the photo was not of you and thirdly, if the photo was genuine I was not satisfied that the young lady had given permission for you to upload same.

As a show of respect I'll also burn the copy I printed out to wank to last night. Usually I'd brag about my ability to get a girl right between the eyes when I jizz, but this time it wasn't much of a challenge. 

Guest Ollyboro
2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Earlier this morning I only had a few moments available to deal with urgent issues, but I will say this: @Stoops, if the photo was genuine I was not satisfied that the young lady had given permission for you to upload same.

Never mind the the fucking photo, I'm not satisfied that the young lady had given permission to be kept in the cunt's cellar.

Guest Lady Penelope
16 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

Never mind the the fucking photo, I'm not satisfied that the young lady had given permission to be kept in the cunt's cellar.

She had given written consent so I am told.

Guest Ollyboro
3 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

She had given written consent so I am told.

I bet her handwriting was a bit shaky. A knife held to your throat can do that.

Guest 'eavensabove

I never got where I am today by asking permission, and besides, you could tell in this instance that she'd at least applied some make-up and turned herself out to look as reasonable as she possibly could have hoped for.  

I for one, cannot wait until he's back from France. Give me another 30mins and I'll have the cunts pin number. And as for protecting the innocent, what about protecting me? It's just not fair.