CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The upward inflection

Eddie

Guest Lady Penelope
On 29/06/2017 at 11:49 AM, Punkape said:

Southerncunt will do this all the time particularly when he's giving Skippy one......

Reported for implying that Southern Cunt indulges in beastiality

Guest Lady Penelope
On 29/06/2017 at 9:34 PM, Ape said:

On a serious note Punkers, what's your opinion of Drew? To me he's clearly an alcoholic waste of oxygen, but I'd appreciate another point of view.

Drew is a vegetable so he doesn't use oxygen.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Reported for imply that Southern Cunt indulges in beastiality

Well... It wouldn't be the first time he went to the dogs. 

I was moaning last night about American scientists all being earwigs but a programme came on with a Chinese American scientist speaking.

Frau Rat said, "there you Nazi prick, what do say to that?"

Then the scientist's name came up

...Ju

15 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Bravo....for_a_few_dollars_more.jpg

That was the one where Lee Van Cleef had the shoulder stock pistol, a firearm novelty that was withdrawn from production after everybody who tried to fire it ended up with smouldering powder in the eye from the revolving cylinder. Silly Americans.

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That was the one where Lee Van Cleef had the shoulder stock pistol, a firearm novelty that was withdrawn from production after everybody who tried to fire it ended up with smouldering powder in the eye from the revolving cylinder. Silly Americans.

Except Van Cleef because he was one of the baddest motherfuckers to draw breath, ask Snake Plissken.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He was good as Bob Hauk in that. D'you remember the TV series 'The Master' when he played a semi-retired ninja?

Before my time old bean, I did watch an awful spaghetti the other night though "Day of Anger" and he was in it. Pretty shite to be fair but know you're an expert on straight to video classics, mostly staring Chuck Norris    

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Before my time old bean, I did watch an awful spaghetti the other night though "Day of Anger" and he was in it. Pretty shite to be fair but know you're an expert on straight to video classics, mostly staring Chuck Norris    

Chucks best film was Code of Silence. Essential viewing.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Never go to Glasgow, they all speak with that upward inflection shit. I notice wee girls are doing it everywhere now, because the watch American 'vlogger' girls. Ditzy yank bints that are shilled up to promote products, but because they post their videos on Youtube they are somehow the 'real thing' or something. They still appeal to the same inadequacies and insecurities in young girls.

Actually I was talking to a woman the other day who was saying a lot of wee girls have these bows in their hair these days. Apparently they are called 'Sam bows'. I asked if you they came in black, and if these girls ever wore black Sam Bows. No answer.

Guest Lady Penelope
2 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Never go to Glasgow, they all speak with that upward inflection shit. I notice wee girls are doing it everywhere now, because the watch American 'vlogger' girls. Ditzy yank bints that are shilled up to promote products, but because they post their videos on Youtube they are somehow the 'real thing' or something. They still appeal to the same inadequacies and insecurities in young girls.

Actually I was talking to a woman the other day who was saying a lot of wee girls have these bows in their hair these days. Apparently they are called 'Sam bows'. I asked if you they came in black, and if these girls ever wore black Sam Bows. No answer.

I was in Glasgow yesterday .. beautiful place.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
2 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

I was in Glasgow yesterday .. beautiful place.

Are you from Ipswich or something? Glasgow is a terrible city full of terrible, whining under-achievers. People that hide their total lack of work ethic behind a wall of under-confidence, constantly doing half the work required and then fishing for pity with their 'I'm all shit and working class so this is hard for me'. There is a reason Glasgow tanks compared to any equivalent city, historically and socio-economically. The people are cursed. Matey fucks that claim to be friendly but are just lonely and want all your loose change. 

Guest Lady Penelope
2 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Are you from Ipswich or something? Glasgow is a terrible city full of terrible, whining under-achievers. People that hide their total lack of work ethic behind a wall of under-confidence, constantly doing half the work required and then fishing for pity with their 'I'm all shit and working class so this is hard for me'. There is a reason Glasgow tanks compared to any equivalent city, historically and socio-economically. The people are cursed. Matey fucks that claim to be friendly but are just lonely and want all your loose change. 

They are better than those poofs from Edinburgh.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
1 minute ago, The Lady Penelope said:

They are better than those poofs from Edinburgh.

Not in any measurable, demonstrable and repeatable manner. Besides the 'Edinburgh poofs' joke hasn't been relevant since the '80s. Hazard a guess at which city has a higher incidence of AIDS and HIV? The spoon burners in Glasgow have finally worked out where their local GP is it seems...

15 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Not in any measurable, demonstrable and repeatable manner. Besides the 'Edinburgh poofs' joke hasn't been relevant since the '80s. Hazard a guess at which city has a higher incidence of AIDS and HIV? The spoon burners in Glasgow have finally worked out where their local GP is it seems...

There are lies, damned lies, and statistics. And then there's Dundee. Now there's a shithole where Eeyore would look like fucking Pollyanna. 

Guest Tata Steely Dan
3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

There are lies, damned lies, and statistics. And then there's Dundee. Now there's a shithole where Eeyore would look like fucking Pollyanna. 

Even better are the folks from Broughty Ferry that claim to be 'posh Dundee'. What does that even mean? You have indoor plumbing? You are either posh or you come from anywhere else in Scotland that isn't Edinburgh.

4 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Even better are the folks from Broughty Ferry that claim to be 'posh Dundee'. What does that even mean? You have indoor plumbing? You are either posh or you come from anywhere else in Scotland that isn't Edinburgh.

Being the poshest cunt in Dundee is like being the best football team in Alaska. Talk about damning with faint praise. 

Guest Tata Steely Dan
Just now, Cuntybaws said:

Being the poshest cunt in Dundee is like being the best football team in Alaska. Talk about damning with faint praise. 

Ah went and got a sandwich fae Markies eh! Proper posh! I'm fae The Ferry! 

9 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Ya fuckin' melt. 

Gettin' back oan topic, the above phrase is a fairly typical example of the traditional  Scottish downward inflection, where the last word in a sentence - usually a vulgarity - drops at least one octave to convey a suitable sense of menace.

"Ah'm gonna fuckin' chib ye, ya doss CUNT", would be another. 

Guest Tata Steely Dan
9 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Gettin' back oan topic, the above phrase is a fairly typical example of the traditional  Scottish downward inflection, where the last word in a sentence - usually a vulgarity - drops at least one octave to convey a suitable sense of menace.

"Ah'm gonna fuckin' chib ye, ya doss CUNT", would be another. 

Lets not get too bogged down in the details. Proponents of the Scots language tend to conveniently forget how much of it is a hangover from Viking occupation, etc. For all we know 'melt' is borrowed from Scandinavian patois, but you would never find out if the Scots Nats had their way. Book burning scum.