CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The upward inflection

Eddie

Had to endure a cunt who has only recently caught the upward inflection disease, what is it with these fucking spastics that they wake up one day and start talking like a cast member of Neighbours from the 90's. I could not concentrate on what he was actually saying as I was fantasizing about smashing a brick into the stupid middle aged cunts fat grinning face.

15 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Had to endure a cunt who has only recently caught the upward inflection disease, what is it with these fucking spastics that they wake up one day and start talking like a cast member of Neighbours from the 90's. I could not concentrate on what he was actually saying as I was fantasizing about smashing a brick into the stupid middle aged cunts fat grinning face.

This is a curse that most Aussie and yank cunts are inflicted with. If my kids start this shit I'm selling them to the gypsies 

42 minutes ago, Eddie said:

It used to be called Australian Inquisitive Dialect, one of the most annoying habits any cunt can pick up. Seems particularly common amongst young women, who can barely say anything without it sounding like an apologetic question. This shit should be beaten out of them by their English teachers. Them and the silly white cunts who call everybody 'bruv', and speak like Prince Naseem Hamed.

"Like, I don't have any real belief in what I'm saying?"

"So even though I'm making a statement, I'm really such a lily-livered little cunt I need validation from you by posing this as a question?"

"Because that's how fucking stupid we've allowed ourselves to become?"

"It might have something to do by us never wanting to cause offence? By having any kind of an opinion? But that's just, like, an idea I might have?"

We have a fucking annoying shackle rattler working for us, so needless to say I'm exposed to this fucking aural travesty on an almost daily basis. He's actually on about moving back there soon, and quite frankly that day can't come soon enough. When it does though, I hope one of their myriad of fucked up creatures bites the cunt, and then he dies in a fire.

1 minute ago, nocti said:

We have a fucking annoying shackle rattler working for us, so needless to say I'm exposed to this fucking aural travesty on an almost daily basis. He's actually on about moving back there soon, and quite frankly that day can't come soon enough. When it does though, I hope one of their myriad of fucked up creatures bites the cunt, and then he dies in a fire.

I'm in the same boat old fruit. I've even considered killing the cunt and shipping him back on qantas...

31 minutes ago, nocti said:

New Zealand cunts have taken this to a new level, the Kiwi accent is one of the most irritating in the world, one of them was discussing the so called King of rock n roll on the telly, it comes out as 'ilvus prisley', like nails on a blackboard.

Fuck off you cunts. We are not all like that. It shits me too, truth be told.

Granted, the broad australian accent is very strong, particularly in isolation, I have heard it overseas and fuck me, it stands out. The South African accent takes the biscuit as the most aurally offensive English dialect, kiwi not far behind. 

The upwards inflection makes anyone sound fucking stupid. Fair call, Eddie.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It used to be called Australian Inquisitive Dialect, one of the most annoying habits any cunt can pick up. Seems particularly common amongst young women, who can barely say anything without it sounding like an apologetic question. This shit should be beaten out of them by their English teachers. Them and the silly white cunts who call everybody 'bruv', and speak like Prince Naseem Hamed.

Or even worse, brah....

25 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

New Zealand cunts have taken this to a new level, the Kiwi accent is one of the most irritating in the world, one of them was discussing the so called King of rock n roll on the telly, it comes out as 'ilvus prisley', like nails on a blackboard.

My mates cousin is a kiwi and talks just like that, but she's a fucking stunning little blonde so I just zone out and look at the pictures...

22 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Or even worse, brah....

My mates cousin is a kiwi and talks just like that, but she's a fucking stunning little blonde so I just zone out and look at the pictures...

The 'Brah' thing was something I first noticed watching Dog the bounty hunter, fuck knows how that lot are successful in apprehending anyone, looking like an 80s metal band, with his big fat jumbo titted gobshite wife draped in fluorescent tent material and screeching like a stuck pig, they're not exactly inconspicuous or difficult to see coming. 

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, Eddie said:

Try telling that to a Sheila.

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

This is a curse that most Aussie and yank cunts are inflicted with. If my kids start this shit I'm selling them to the gypsies 

A mate of mine had to move his daughters to another school as they were coming home and speaking like Jabookies. The English language is something from our past these days when many kids open their mouths, and the way they flap their hands about in all manner of signs & flid-like attempts, makes pointing a finger in somebody's eye, history.

2 hours ago, southerncunt said:

Fuck off you cunts. We are not all like that. It shits me too, truth be told.

Granted, the broad australian accent is very strong, particularly in isolation, I have heard it overseas and fuck me, it stands out. The South African accent takes the biscuit as the most aurally offensive English dialect, kiwi not far behind. 

The upwards inflection makes anyone sound fucking stupid. Fair call, Eddie.

Firstly you are all the same because you're criminal scum so fuck off for that.

Secondly idioms like "fair call" should remain in WoogerBugger Creek where they emanated.

Thirdly..... fuck off.

Guest Snatch
4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The 'Brah' thing was something I first noticed watching Dog the bounty hunter, fuck knows how that lot are successful in apprehending anyone, looking like an 80s metal band, with his big fat jumbo titted gobshite wife draped in fluorescent tent material and screeching like a stuck pig, they're not exactly inconspicuous or difficult to see coming. 

Something tells me that was made for TV bollocks.

11 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Something tells me that was made for TV bollocks.

I only saw a couple of episodes before I came to that conclusion myself, similarly, in the first series of Pawn Stars, a complete stranger sells baldy a coke machine and we see said machine restored by baldys' lifelong mate Rick Dale, a year later Dale gets his own show, American Restoration, and the stranger with the coke machine is suddenly Ron Dale, the brother of baldys' lifelong mate that Baldy didn't know the year before!

3 hours ago, Punkape said:

Firstly you are all the same because you're criminal scum so fuck off for that.

Secondly idioms like "fair call" should remain in WoogerBugger Creek where they emanated.

Thirdly..... fuck off.

I'd love to "inflect" some serious damage to your puny, aids-ridden body with a pair of pliers and a blowtorch.  

14 minutes ago, Ape said:

I'd love to "inflect" some serious damage to your puny, aids-ridden body with a pair of pliers and a blowtorch.  

I'd gladly give you a had uncle ape. I've got a really thing for burning cunts alive at the moment and it would cleanse the AIDS ridden corpse 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
49 minutes ago, Ape said:

Or a chopper, a fucking remote control kids toy one, you fucking juvenile.  Grow up.

27 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Or a chopper, a fucking remote control kids toy one, you fucking juvenile.  Grow up.

Yes, a remote control kids one, with a 1.8 m diameter carbon fibre rotor running at 2000 rpm, with an 8 hp electric motor running at 50 volts and around 120 A. As you say, kids stuff. You are a stupid, alcoholic wanker, Drew. Accept it. Accept it, and fuck off.

lol.