CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Signatures.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove

Quite as to why some folks (particularly the famous) have to squiggle their quills rather than simply write what their fucking name really is, is beyond me. They must practice and practice to get it right before launching it onto the market to make some kind of artistic point. I mean, what fucking use would a signed  I.O.U be from this following cunt... By all accounts its the signature of Michael J Fox... Anybody would think that the cunt cannot hold a fucking pen! I'd not lend him any money. 

michael_j__fox__s_signature_by_tammleand

Guest 'eavensabove
13 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Looks more like Stevie Wonder's signature to me.

I actually gave him a cheese grater and he reckons it's the best book he's ever read. 

48 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Quite as to why some folks (particularly the famous) have to squiggle their quills rather than simply write what their fucking name really is, is beyond me. They must practice and practice to get it right before launching it onto the market to make some kind of artistic point. I mean, what fucking use would a signed  I.O.U be from this following cunt... By all accounts its the signature of Michael J Fox... Anybody would think that the cunt cannot hold a fucking pen! I'd not lend him any money. 

You cunt! When did you steal my next drawing?!

50 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

This is exactly what you end up with if you try and draw a Ferrari with an Etch-A-Sketch.

51 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

That's Neil's ECG reading when the nurse bent over to pick up her pen 

Guest Ollyboro

When I was 6 I was put in the unusual position of giving a celebrity my autograph. Sir James Wilson Savile, OBE, KCSG (31 October 1926 – 29 October 2011)  insisted I used his special flesh pen with its funny ink to write my name.

Later on he raped me.

Guest 'eavensabove
58 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

Not quite. The most VIOLENT book he ever read.

If you are going to quote an old joke, at least get the punch line right, 'eavens!

All I know, is that when Parkinson interviewed him and asked what is was like being blind, Wonder replied that it was better than being black.

Even Withers can vouch for that.

Guest 'eavensabove
29 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

When I was 6 I was put in the unusual position of giving a celebrity my autograph. Sir James Wilson Savile, OBE, KCSG (31 October 1926 – 29 October 2011)  insisted I used his special flesh pen with its funny ink to write my name.

Later on he raped me.

Did he fix it for you?

I once asked Chuck Norris for his autograph, but forgot that his signature was a kick to the face. 

15 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

All I know, is that when Parkinson interviewed him and asked what is was like being blind, Wonder replied that it was better than being black.

Even Withers can vouch for that.

Fuck me,are you on the red Smarties again? READ before you go off on an ADHD wobbler you fucking spazz

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Neil said:

Fuck me,are you on the red Smarties again? READ before you go off on an ADHD wobbler you fucking spazz

That's my signature mark. 

Guest 'eavensabove
50 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Not all signatures are bad Jazz.

For instance, I'd love to see your GP sign your death certificate.

Ahhh, but then again he already has. 

I'll tell you what. How about you showing us your Civil Partnership docs?

You know the one. All flamboyant in pink ink: Mr & Mr Fatty Stickers and with Punkers as your witness. You gay cunt.