CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bloke Locks Wife in Car

Guest Cupid Stunt

12 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I’d rather chew through Sarah Jessica Parker’s perineum than be in your audience Zorba. I will however, never let you down on here.

You've always looked out for me tot. I've no idea what any of your posts mean these days, but i love you all the same.

44 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

It didn't help that you doubled down on "When Ding says nothing at all".

"The smile on your face let's me know that you're simple
There's spunk in your eyes and in your anal dimple"

That was mine. Don't EVER credit that pathetic copycat cunt with my outstanding work again. 

frank, you pathetic little shit, shame on you. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

So... The plagiarised has become the plagiarist.

You're quite tragic, Frank. Shall I draw you a picture to cheer you up?

No need to break out the crayons, RK, frank has just been outed as taking credit for my work. He'll never live this down. 

Oddly, baws' seems to need a reboot, as I don't think I've ever known the scotch cyborg misquote. 

It must be the weather. 

1 minute ago, Bubba C said:

That was mine. Don't EVER credit that pathetic copycat cunt with my outstanding work again. 

frank, you pathetic little shit, shame on you. 

Jesus christ bubble, your stupidity knows no boundaries. Of course it was mine.

6 minutes ago, Frank said:

Jesus christ bubble, your stupidity knows no boundaries. Of course it was mine.

Out of the sheer goodness of my heart, I'll give you this one opportunity to apologise to me, and to all the good folk on CC for your lies and disgusting plagiarism. 

You make me sick. 

Just now, Bubba C said:

Out of the sheer goodness of my heart, I'll give you this one opportunity to apologise to me, and to all the good folk on CC for your lies and disgusting plagiarism. 

You make me sick. 

Sorry.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Frank said:

Sorry.

9 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Better. 

Is this some kind of weird mating ritual where the Beta submits to the Alpha? Frank, you do understand that you are dangerously close to mothering Welshlings right about now, right? The ones that don't die on your face will get into your digestive system and nest in your intestines only to burst out when matured.

ChestBurster.gif.CROP.original-original.

2 hours ago, Frank said:

You've always looked out for me tot. I've no idea what any of your posts mean these days, but i love you all the same.

I went normal for a while whilst you were in chokey. It caused such cognitive dissonance amongst the natives I had to revert to being a Keith. I navigated to the tip of Spain in June, so I hope you're proud of me.

8 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I didn't realise you lived so near to Monumental cunt.

I think we must be neighbours.... I was sat in the same pub.  The cunt  looked like Ape.....but it couldn't have been because Ape has no Mrs...never even kissed a girl.  Ape has no life outside of his dingy bed sit. Ape does not drink beer in a pub, because that's a mans job and his benefits don't stretch that far....plus he doesn't live in the Cotswolds, he lives in some inner city shit hole no doubt.

if I locked my Mrs in the car she would be fucking grateful.  Dam disciplined those gook birds.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I'm going to draw you like one of Jack's French girls. I'd draw you like one of mine, but disembowelled and decapitated with concrete shoes holding you to the floor of a river bed is quite hard to do....

You're way off the mark... I've told you before that "proper art is a faithful representation of the subject matter" and so If you must draw the cunt, then French girls are out and you only have to use the one colour. Your drawing will need to adhere to the following criterion if it is to be taken as a serious work of portraiture:

shit_in_a_bucket.jpg  

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I'm going to draw you like one of Jack's French girls. I'd draw you like one of mine, but disembowelled and decapitated with concrete shoes holding you to the floor of a river bed is quite hard to do....

'Scary. Also if anything unusual does happen to myself or any of my personal friends or family I can assure you I'll do everything in my power to find you and have you prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law'.

Don't worry baby, you won't feel a thing.

Guest nobgobbler
5 hours ago, ratcum said:

good old Gobber; like Sarah Jessica Parker but without the hooves. Or the tail.

Does she whinny or does she neigh.