CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Justin Trudeau

Decimus

On 7/11/2017 at 9:59 PM, Alfie Noakes said:

Eddie can I ask if there is any record of anything bad about these people's tenure as mayor? Did they perform their jobs well, badly or in a non descript mediocre sort of way? The areas they represent may have a large population of similar people and thus, in a true democratic way, they are being represented. Like it or not, these people have to live somewhere and be represented, so joining in our democratic ways is a form of integration and a way of trying to fit in.

If these Asians continue to take such roles seriously, and really wish to demonstrate their ability to integrate as Westerners, with all the trimmings such freedom of choice provides them, some could even reach the highest political echelons of emulating Keith Vaz.

I know that Canada hasn't exactly ever been renowned for being an overly manly nation. Any cultural depiction usually involves either an undoubtedly homosexual lumberjack bear type figure, or some faggot in Jodhpurs grinning like he's getting his arse tickled. And that's not to mention the fact that a large proportion of its population is French, the most disgracefully effeminate race to ever infect the planet.

Now, with an emasculated poof heading up its government who seems more interested in what pair of children's socks he is wearing on any given day, Canada has gone one further in its quest to be regarded as the drippiest country on the planet.

No longer will their national anthem call to the sons of Canada, as this has been deemed horribly sexist and replaced with a gender neutral term. 

May I be the first to propose an amendment to our own dreary as fuck anthem.

"Deity of nondescript gender identity save our monarch of no specific title".

Fuck off.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I know that Canada hasn't exactly ever been renowned for being an overly manly nation. Any cultural depiction usually involves either an undoubtedly homosexual lumberjack bear type figure, or some faggot in Jodhpur's grinning like he's getting his arse tickled. And that's not to mention the fact that a large proportion of its population is French, the most disgracefully effeminate race to ever infect the planet.

Now, with an emasculated poof heading up its government who seems more interested in what pair of children's socks he is wearing on any given day, Canada has gone one further in its quest to be regarded as the drippiest country on the planet.

No longer will their national anthem call to the sons of Canada, as this has been deemed horribly sexist and replaced with a gender neutral term. 

Fuck off.

I gave this a "like", but it was a close run decision given your use of an apostrophe in "Jodhpur's".

11 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I know that Canada hasn't exactly ever been renowned for being an overly manly nation. Any cultural depiction usually involves either an undoubtedly homosexual lumberjack bear type figure, or some faggot in Jodhpur's grinning like he's getting his arse tickled. And that's not to mention the fact that a large proportion of its population is French, the most disgracefully effeminate race to ever infect the planet.

Fuck off.

Why don’t you give it a fucking rest?

27 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I gave this a "like", but it was a close run decision given your use of an apostrophe in "Jodhpur's".

Noted. 

26 minutes ago, Frank said:

Why don’t you give it a fucking rest?

How's your old man? 

I hope that the John Virgo cunt is fucking dead.

28 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I know that Canada hasn't exactly ever been renowned for being an overly manly nation. Any cultural depiction usually involves either an undoubtedly homosexual lumberjack bear type figure, or some faggot in Jodhpurs grinning like he's getting his arse tickled. And that's not to mention the fact that a large proportion of its population is French, the most disgracefully effeminate race to ever infect the planet.

Fuck off.

Canada would be on the right track, had Terrence and Philip been elected to office. Shut your fucking face Uncle fucker.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Canada would be on the right track, had Terrence and Philip been elected to office. Shut your fucking face Uncle fucker.

Nob sucker.