CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Positives of brexit

PANZER MURPHY

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

Who gives a royal rich crap. the poor will stay poor and the rich will stay rich, all a massive cunt ridden mong induced puppet show.

I'm moving to El Salvador to join a claw hammering gang. FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I hear they have a lovely season of leather strap fights. Always a manly way to supplement ones income. 

You stupid cunts, you are leaving in name only. Everything else will be the same , except 'the square mile' will move to Germany and France. Nissan will move to Europe. Your imports are already costing more, exports continue to fall. Productivity per U.K man hour is less than France ( yes the lazy French work harder than you ). There will be nobody to pick your fresh produce, so you will live on Polish pickled cabbage.

The only positive thing for me is that I can have a good laugh at your misfortunes. Piss off sooner if you can, you fucking saps.

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 minute ago, Witheredscrote said:

You stupid cunts, you are leaving in name only. Everything else will be the same , except 'the square mile' will move to Germany and France. Nissan will move to Europe. Your imports are already costing more, exports continue to fall. Productivity per U.K man hour is less than France ( yes the lazy French work harder than you ). There will be nobody to pick your fresh produce, so you will live on Polish pickled cabbage.

The only positive thing for me is that I can have a good laugh at your misfortunes. Piss off sooner if you can, you fucking saps.

To unlock ourselves from any connections with France can only benefit both of our nations.

15 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

To unlock ourselves from any connections with France can only benefit both of our nations.

I actually agree with this to a point.  The one exception is that we love the British coming here for holidays ( still No1 destination ), exchanging their weak £'s, buying the shittiest wine and cheeses reserved for tourists, and seeing the stupid cunts trying to drive on the right. Oh how we laugh, especially at the Welsh, with their  'now then, look you, isn't it  bach'. Runny brie indeed....lol....Vivre

Edited by Witheredscrote
Decimus is Pro-EU and a complete cunt

Guest Manky
3 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I actually agree with this to a point.  The one exception is that we love the British coming here for holidays ( still No1 destination ), exchanging their weak £'s, buying the shittiest wine and cheeses reserved for tourists, and seeing the stupid cunts trying to drive on the right. Oh how we laugh, especially at the Welsh, with their  'now then, look you, isn't it  bach'. Runny brie indeed....lol....Vivre

Fuck off you French cunt. I wouldn't go to the place under any circumstances at all, ever. You can have the Welsh though.

Remember Agincourt. Froggy twats.

Just now, Manky said:

Fuck off you French cunt. I wouldn't go to the place under any circumstances at all, ever. You can have the Welsh though.

Remember Agincourt. Froggy twats.

My paternal grandfather was born in Froggy Twats, it's in Norfolk, 3 miles inland from Caister - on - Sea.  Decimus drinks in the local (ditch)

Guest Manky
9 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

My paternal grandfather was born in Froggy Twats, it's in Norfolk, 3 miles inland from Caister - on - Sea.  Decimus drinks in the local (ditch)

Jumping on the British nationality bandwagon so you can claim asylum when the European Union implodes. Sort of Ryan Giggs in a shit misshapen beret. But, he went Welsh which is nearly even worse.

Escargot. Entrepreneur. Croissant. Paris. Make up your own words and stop using ours.

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

What you on about? Aside from firms dealing in Eurobonds, the "Square Mile" is staying put as is Nissan, who if they do move, will be anywhere bar France. UK Exports have just recorded an increase. Productivity per man hour is more than of an indication of productivity cost so France with its bloated bureaucracy and "strike at a drop of a hat militant mentality" has one the highest GDP per man hour indices. One reason why all your jobs are being exported to Poland...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Manky said:

We did lots to improve their countries when they were part of the Empire. When they wanted is to leave we left the infrastructure in their hands and it all went to ratshit. Rhodesia was the garden of Africa. Now, as Zimbabwe it is reliant on food imports. Look how South Africa has gone downhill since the Afrikaans lost power. We pump aid in in the £billions to no avail. The place needs fucking nuking, not inviting to live on our social security benefits.

That appears to be a very reasonable assessment of their problems, and a solution, you should stand for government, you have my vote.

Guest Manky
3 hours ago, nocti said:

We'll get white dog turds back, seeing as EU regulations forbode the inclusion of certain additives that made the shit white. 

Now foxes in rural areas lay white eggs while those in cities near McDonalds and Burger King lay brown eggs. An idiot would assume that white eggs are due to calcium from eating bones but we all know that thick rural foxes don't read EU shit colour directives.

Guest Dr. Quim
3 hours ago, Decimus said:

A terrifying statement, you are obviously in a very dark place.

I can picture you now, sat in a plastic adult-sized high chair, smashing your fists with rage into plates of gravy and faggots as you mumble incoherently about chemtrails and the assassination of JFK.

Paranoid cunt.

JFK's assassination was simply the last assignment for Marilyn Monroe before she returned to the KGB and regained her true identity: none other than Putin himself.

Guest Manky
33 minutes ago, Dr. Quim said:

JFK's assassination was simply the last assignment for Marilyn Monroe before she returned to the KGB and regained her true identity: none other than Putin himself.

I bet you look a right twat sat in the Royal Box with your tinfoil hat on.

27 minutes ago, Manky said:

I bet you look a right twat sat in the Royal Box with your tinfoil hat on.

Manky, you senile old northern cuntbag. I appreciate that your tiny Neanderthal brain is overloaded every time you try to think of more than pies and wife beating at any given time. But you do realise Quim was responding in jest to a post that labeled you as a paranoid fucking lunatic?

• Like 2

Guest Manky
Just now, Decimus said:

But you do realise Quim was responding in jest to a post that labeled you as a paranoid fucking lunatic?

No, I did not realise that. Thank you very much for pointing it out. With you and Bill assisting me I may get the hang of your razor sharp wit and profound insights.

Now fuck off and let me wallow in my own stupidity. You mong.

Guest Dr. Quim
2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Manky, you senile old northern cuntbag. I appreciate that your tiny Neanderthal brain is overloaded every time you try to think of more than pies and wife beating at any given time, you've demonstrated this a number of times since you first started posting casually racist anecdotes on here. But you do realise Quim was responding in jest to a post that labeled you as a paranoid fucking lunatic?

That's Dr. Quim to the likes of you. And I was being entirely serious.

Guest Alfie Noakes
6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It doesn't matter anyway, Manky has supposedly developed a sense of irony since this morning. I'm dubious to say the least.

It'll never work, he thinks women should do the irony with a board and some starch spray after heating the iron on the coal stove.

Guest Dr. Quim
2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It doesn't matter anyway, Manky has supposedly developed a sense of irony since this morning. I'm dubious to say the least.

The ways of the northern folk are mysterious indeed. I'd say the most likely cause would be a minor haemorrhage in the frontal lobe caused by excessive alcohol intake or a blow to the head suffered in some ghastly brawl, thus changing the subjects personality to a certain degree.

1 minute ago, Dr. Quim said:

The ways of the northern folk are mysterious indeed. I'd say the most likely cause would be a minor haemorrhage in the frontal lobe caused by excessive alcohol intake or a blow to the head suffered in some ghastly brawl, thus changing the subjects personality to a certain degree.

I don't think I like your tone, Dr. Quim. 

• Like 1

Guest Manky
2 minutes ago, Dr. Quim said:

As a proud Scuttler, I am lead to believe that brain damage is something that happens to somebody else.

Guest Manky
15 minutes ago, Dr. Quim said:

That's Dr. Quim to the likes of you. And I was being entirely serious.

So far you have Pissed off Decimus and Frank, something I have been trying to do for over 18 months. Sir, I take my hat off to you.