CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Vigil for scumbag

Stubby Pecker

"He was a lovely lad, victimised and murdered by the police" 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-40711340

Stupid wanker legged it from the cops, swallowed the drugs he was carrying and chocked to death. Made me chuckle but not his criminal community and his bludz who decided to lob brick at the police. Why can't these wankers be woodchipped for the good of the nation?

7 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Stupid wanker legged it from the cops, swallowed the drugs he was carrying and chocked to death. Made me chuckle but not his criminal community and his bludz who decided to lob brick at the police. Why can't these wankers be woodchipped for the good of the nation?

Idiot.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

He's dead.  That's all that really matters and I'm glad for it!

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
3 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

They'll be a ban on chasing criminals into shops now, just as the police are banned from chasing criminals on scooters. 

Now just you re-holster that gun sheriff. There's no evidence to suggest this dark coloured gentleman that was running into the shop to buy the last few Lion Bars was a criminal. Rick_P will be along shortly to provide a similar fucking poncy view.

2 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Now just you re-holster that gun sheriff. There's no evidence to suggest this dark coloured gentleman that was running into the shop to buy the last few Lion Bars was a criminal. Rick_P will be along shortly to provide a similar fucking poncy view.

I quite agree, we shouldn't speculate until the truth about his criminal record and connections to the Hackney Crack Cartel have been fully revealed.

Then I expect a full and frank apology for the mayhem caused by those protesters (I ain't holding my breath)

I love the sign banner the protesters are holding "enough is enough, community against violence, bring peace to our streets", 

this was followed by protesters throwing bottles and sticks at police and setting fire to rubbish bins in the road...

• Like 1

Guest Gong Farmer
4 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I heard only last week that the police in the UK are banned from perusing criminals on scooters when one of the cunts got killed after being chased by the police on a scooter after mugging someone. In fact I think it goes even as far as not approaching the cunts if they're not wearing a helmet. It's nice to hear that your police are taking a progressive liberal stance in attempting to protect these pillars of society from the public.