CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who won't leave you alone when you're trying to do gardening.

Roadkill

Guest Wizardsleeve
20 hours ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Quince (sadly quite dead) would have crapped in his mouth.

I can't quite get my head round it, but I miss that deranged scat fetishist cunt!  

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I can't quite get my head round it, but I miss that deranged scat fetishist cunt!  

Eddie still thinks that he has got a pulse.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Eddie still thinks that he has got a pulse.

I believe Quince is skulking and slithering about in the shadows. 

Guest nobgobbler
2 minutes ago, Frank said:

I'll be thinking of you during tonight's performance Gobbie. Fat whore x

Chaka Khan. 

I'm not fat Frank. If I gave you a 10 yard start I could still beat you in a hundred yard sprint.

4 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

I'm not fat Frank. If I gave you a 10 yard start I could still beat you in a hundred yard sprint.

Great. Dump that stinky fishy fuckwit husband of yours and get your skinny arse on a plane to Seville. You'll have the time of your life. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
2 minutes ago, Frank said:

Great. Dump that stinky fishy fuckwit husband of yours and get your skinny arse on a plane to Seville. You'll have the time of your life. 

But you won't be there, you are in front of a computer in Peckham.

On ‎28‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 2:41 PM, Roadkill said:

I was out in the front garden cutting the grass and pulling some weeds when some utter flid who lives across the road from me took it as an invitation to come and chat with me. I've just had to spend three fucking hours listening to this twat tell me about how he's a master programmer, retired DJ, gardener, carer for his elderly mother, full time father, toy collector, hacker and guitarist. Around the two hour mark his two sons (who will now be referred to as Fatty and Skinny) came over.

Fatty appeared to have some kind of Down's disease because he was slurring his words and kept wandering in small circles for no reason and Skinny proceeded to mount and  apparently dry hump my fence for the duration of the onslaught, both occasionally adding their own contributions to the conversation such as what games consoles they owned and played whilst their father paused to show me various pictures on his phone of random computer graphics cards and gaming PC towers.

After another hour of this the local ice cream man saved me from further assault by showing up with his siren blaring and Fatty and Skinny both demanded Cornettos. The wanker shook my hand as if the hours of verbal torture had somehow made us socially closer and I packed up my strimmer and got back inside as fast as possible when their backs were turned. They're still in the street right now, racing fucking RC cars.

I fear to go back outside...

Gardening an uphill struggle for you Killer?

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, Frank said:

We both know the nearest you've been to Seville is that pound of oranges Londo gave you off his fruit & veg stall. 

On 28/07/2017 at 2:41 PM, Roadkill said:

I was out in the front garden cutting the grass and pulling some weeds when some utter flid who lives across the road from me took it as an invitation to come and chat with me. I've just had to spend three fucking hours listening to this twat tell me about how he's a master programmer, retired DJ, gardener, carer for his elderly mother, full time father, toy collector, hacker and guitarist. Around the two hour mark his two sons (who will now be referred to as Fatty and Skinny) came over.

Fatty appeared to have some kind of Down's disease because he was slurring his words and kept wandering in small circles for no reason and Skinny proceeded to mount and  apparently dry hump my fence for the duration of the onslaught, both occasionally adding their own contributions to the conversation such as what games consoles they owned and played whilst their father paused to show me various pictures on his phone of random computer graphics cards and gaming PC towers.

After another hour of this the local ice cream man saved me from further assault by showing up with his siren blaring and Fatty and Skinny both demanded Cornettos. The wanker shook my hand as if the hours of verbal torture had somehow made us socially closer and I packed up my strimmer and got back inside as fast as possible when their backs were turned. They're still in the street right now, racing fucking RC cars.

I fear to go back outside...

You're fucked now Roadkill. Tomorrow you'll have his Hattie Jacques of a wife knocking on your door with a plate of cup cakes. 

Guest Lady Penelope
9 hours ago, ratcum said:

no one else will Wizzo. It'll be our little secret

Don't worry I didn't see what you said .. poor killer poking a way through the brown stuff.