CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who won't leave you alone when you're trying to do gardening.

Roadkill

I was out in the front garden cutting the grass and pulling some weeds when some utter flid who lives across the road from me took it as an invitation to come and chat with me. I've just had to spend three fucking hours listening to this twat tell me about how he's a master programmer, retired DJ, gardener, carer for his elderly mother, full time father, toy collector, hacker and guitarist. Around the two hour mark his two sons (who will now be referred to as Fatty and Skinny) came over.

Fatty appeared to have some kind of Down's disease because he was slurring his words and kept wandering in small circles for no reason and Skinny proceeded to mount and  apparently dry hump my fence for the duration of the onslaught, both occasionally adding their own contributions to the conversation such as what games consoles they owned and played whilst their father paused to show me various pictures on his phone of random computer graphics cards and gaming PC towers.

After another hour of this the local ice cream man saved me from further assault by showing up with his siren blaring and Fatty and Skinny both demanded Cornettos. The wanker shook my hand as if the hours of verbal torture had somehow made us socially closer and I packed up my strimmer and got back inside as fast as possible when their backs were turned. They're still in the street right now, racing fucking RC cars.

I fear to go back outside...

• Like 3

Guest Snatch

A couple of things Killer. Seeing as he has done so much in his life and has time to talk bollocks you obviously live across the road from eavensabove.

You say you spent 3 hours listening to this cunt. You later say you packed up your strimmer.

Do you see how you could of saved 3 hours of your life?

Guest Bill Stickers

You live next to a family of flids. Your house's value has likely dropped 10% below its normal market rate. I'd advise exterminating them if possible. 

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I was out in the front garden cutting the grass and pulling some weeds when some utter flid who lives across the road from me took it as an invitation to come and chat with me. I've just had to spend three fucking hours listening to this twat tell me about how he's a master programmer, retired DJ, gardener, carer for his elderly mother, full time father, toy collector, hacker and guitarist. Around the two hour mark his two sons (who will now be referred to as Fatty and Skinny) came over.

Fatty appeared to have some kind of Down's disease because he was slurring his words and kept wandering in small circles for no reason and Skinny proceeded to mount and  apparently dry hump my fence for the duration of the onslaught, both occasionally adding their own contributions to the conversation such as what games consoles they owned and played whilst their father paused to show me various pictures on his phone of random computer graphics cards and gaming PC towers.

After another hour of this the local ice cream man saved me from further assault by showing up with his siren blaring and Fatty and Skinny both demanded Cornettos. The wanker shook my hand as if the hours of verbal torture had somehow made us socially closer and I packed up my strimmer and got back inside as fast as possible when their backs were turned. They're still in the street right now, racing fucking RC cars.

It's likely to get worse, as you are a nice bloke and tolerated the prick, he will now consider you as his new best friend. He will now be observing you via a camera and when you venture outside he will fly out of his front door and suggest you 'pop over' one evening. You then have the impossible challenge of working out how to tell him to fuck off without causing offense. He may even try and invite himself into your house, even worse. It's the most awkward of social minefields, and I fear Bill is spot on with his suggestion that you kill this social inadequate at the earliest opportunity, kinder to do his backward offspring at the same time too. Hope you feel better about it all now. More etiquette advice available at @Erics.solutions.com

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Snatch said:

A couple of things Killer. Seeing as he has done so much in his life and has time to talk bollocks you obviously live across the road from eavensabove.

You say you spent 3 hours listening to this cunt. You later say you packed up your strimmer.

Do you see how you could of saved 3 hours of your life?

Strimmer to his face?

56 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

You fell victim to what Douglas Adams and John Lloyd call a "clabby" conversation.

Their rather excellent book, The deeper meaning of Liff, provides a few suggestions on how to deal with it.

There speaks a man of culture, all too rare amongst our antipodean friends. Good work, Southern. 

• Like 1

Guest Tata Steely Dan
4 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I've just had to spend three fucking hours listening to this twat tell me about how he's a master programmer, retired DJ, gardener, carer for his elderly mother, full time father, toy collector, hacker and guitarist.

Do you live opposite Julian Cope?

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Roadsie, I'm afraid you've painted yourself into a corner on this.  You have two choices, one is to simply fuck them off by being as offencive as possible, or bludgeoning them all to death with a heavy branch not sent through a tree chipper.  

It doesn't pay to enable the flids, when they walk up to you, tell them to fuck off and kill themselves.  Perhaps the ice cream man can be persuaded to produce some bleach popsicles(sp?)  

12 minutes ago, Snowflake said:

Worse is cunts who interrupt your gardening by boring you to death with   how they would do it, if i thought i had moved in next to Alan Titchmarsh l would of moved.

This is probably not going to end well, snowflake.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Roadsie, I'm afraid you've painted yourself into a corner on this.  You have two choices, one is to simply fuck them off by being as offencive as possible, or bludgeoning them all to death with a heavy branch not sent through a tree chipper.  

It doesn't pay to enable the flids, when they walk up to you, tell them to fuck off and kill themselves.  Perhaps the ice cream man can be persuaded to produce some bleach popsicles(sp?)  

Your wise advice is always welcome, Wiz. I shall endeavor to shite on his doorstep.

Guest Lady Penelope
7 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Your wise advice is always welcome, Wiz. I shall endeavor to shite on his doorstep.

Quince (sadly quite dead) would have crapped in his mouth.

2 hours ago, southerncunt said:

I'm not sure you understand, Snowflake.

I understood what frank was alluding to and decided to ignore it and go on a rant about the decapitation of my neighbours.  In no way was it a moment of confusion due to being intoxicated, honest.