CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Travel Insurance

Ape™️

9 hours ago, Punkape said:

Witch.

lol.

Now now boys, play nicely. Alf is just trying to help you accept who you are; a transgender, spunk gulping rent boy ruled over by a gang of vicious west African pimps who take what they want. Likewise alf, punkers is trying to suggest you're a massive cunt, go with it!

32 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Now now boys, play nicely. Alf is just trying to help you accept who you are; a transgender, spunk gulping rent boy ruled over by a gang of vicious west African pimps who take what they want. Likewise alf, punkers is trying to suggest you're a massive cunt, go with it!

Fuck off pervert.

On 31/07/2017 at 8:24 AM, Cuntybaws said:

That's not been my experience. For reasons too mundane to bother you with I've had occasion to make several claims on home, car and travel insurance over the years, and I've never had any trouble. I wouldn't perhaps describe the insurers' attitude as joyous, and I'm sure there's a lot of "post-claim underwriting" taking place on bigger claims. Much of that is probably down to the surge in fraudulent claims from benefit-scrounging cunts.

Dammit!