CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Travel Insurance

Ape™️

Guest Manky
46 minutes ago, Ape said:

Otherwise known as a license to print fucking money. So many questions, so many exclusions, so many ways the cunts can worm their way out of actually paying a penny. One fucking week, in fucking Portugal - they can get fucked.

Fuck off.

Do you insure your Airfix kits?

1 hour ago, nobgobbler said:

It's daylight robbery. In all my years of travelling, I have never once claimed on the insurance. 

Most insurance is really. I've never claimed on my car insurance, but I've paid thousands of pounds over the years for absolutely nothing in return.

If you do make a claim the bastards look through the small print to see if they can find a technicality that means they don't have to pay out.

7 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Most insurance is really. I've never claimed on my car insurance, but I've paid thousands of pounds over the years for absolutely nothing in return.

If you do make a claim the bastards look through the small print to see if they can find a technicality that means they don't have to pay out.

Agreed. Household insurers used to get away with virtually never paying out on the grounds that 'acts of god' were not covered. Well, that's pretty much everything that happens to a building, weather, subsidence, flood, pretty much anything that isn't proven arson or vandalism. No doubt these days they can't get away with this as some legal smartarse probably challenged them to prove the existence of god before blaming him for anything.

Guest Lady Penelope

Another "insurance racket" is when you hire a car and they ask you to pay an additional "insurance" fee (usually £20+) to cover damage such as dents and scratches that they might outherwise charge you hundreds of pounds to "repair" when they don't actually repair the car anyway.

Guest Lady Penelope
8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Agreed. Household insurers used to get away with virtually never paying out on the grounds that 'acts of god' were not covered. Well, that's pretty much everything that happens to a building, weather, subsidence, flood, pretty much anything that isn't proven arson or vandalism. No doubt these days they can't get away with this as some legal smartarse probably challenged them to prove the existence of god before blaming him for anything.

A lorry crashed trough the garden wall of someone I worked with neighour. Bricks from that wall went through their front window. The lorry driver's insurance said that the bricks did not belong to them so they would have to claim off their own insurance. Their own insurers said that the bricks belonged to their neighbour's (who' swall the lorry had crashed through) so they would have to claim off them. Their neigbour's insurers referred them back to the lorry driver's insurers who then agreed to pay. The assessor came and looked at their front window(which was double-glazed. After the assessor's report the insurance company declined to pay on the basis that the windows had been installed seven years previously was therefore "life expired" and due for replacement anyway. A letter to the local MP eventually resulted in a payout.

8 hours ago, Rick_B said:

That's not been my experience. For reasons too mundane to bother you with I've had occasion to make several claims on home, car and travel insurance over the years, and I've never had any trouble. I wouldn't perhaps describe the insurers' attitude as joyous, and I'm sure there's a lot of "post-claim underwriting" taking place on bigger claims. Much of that is probably down to the surge in fraudulent claims from benefit-scrounging cunts.

Guest Lady Penelope
11 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

It's daylight robbery. In all my years of travelling, I have never once claimed on the insurance. 

I bet punker's has claimed for being locked in the cooler.

Guest Lady Penelope
26 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

That's not been my experience. For reasons too mundane to bother you with I've had occasion to make several claims on home, car and travel insurance over the years, and I've never had any trouble. I wouldn't perhaps describe the insurers' attitude as joyous, and I'm sure there's a lot of "post-claim underwriting" taking place on bigger claims. Much of that is probably down to the surge in fraudulent claims from benefit-scrounging cunts.

I had a break-in back in 1994 and was paid out quickly without problems.

Guest Bill Stickers
12 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

Yes, that really is robbery on their part isn't it? I bet you wished you'd snapped your spine last time you went to lanzarote and got airlifted back to a BUPA hospital for 18 months of rehabilitation, just so you can claim big and make the most of it.

Idiot. 

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

Yes, that really is robbery on their part isn't it? I bet you wished you'd snapped your spine last time you went to lanzarote and got airlifted back to a BUPA hospital for 18 months of rehabilitation, just so you can claim big and make the most of it.

Idiot. 

Why would anyone wish they had snapped their spine for any amount of money? Idiot, spaz, thicko, and cunt.

3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I agree. I've never had any problems with claiming either. 

Guest Lady Penelope
2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Yeah I remember that. Nearly ruined a decent pair of sandals, shinning up your drainpipe. 

I thought that you were still up there.

Guest Bill Stickers
8 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Why would anyone wish they had snapped their spine for any amount of money? Idiot, spaz, thicko, and cunt.

You are mind bendingly dense. So dense you have created a black hole, a vacuum of intelligence, so strong that it bends the minds of others.

Guest nobgobbler
12 hours ago, Rick_B said:

They do indeed. What I object to is how they sell the need for it, it's like blackmail, using fear to extract ££££s from everybody. In the case of travel insurance it's sort of mandatory - if you are refused medical treatment because you don't have insurance. You should have a choice. 

Guest nobgobbler
2 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

You are mind bendingly dense. So dense you have created a black hole, a vacuum of intelligence, so strong that it bends the minds of others.

While you are nothing but a troll with nothing better to do than insult other members here, oh yes, and boast about shitting yourself. 

Guest nobgobbler
3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

You feel like that baws because you have made multiple successful claims. But when you've paid out year after year and don't claim you just feel like you're chucking money away. It's not that I can't afford it, I just like to see something for my dosh. The one time I did claim on home insurance, many years ago, I challenged them over their badly worded policy, and had to get solicitors to make the cunts pay out, after which they altered the wording on their policies. That learned em. 

Guest Bill Stickers
38 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

You feel like that baws because you have made multiple successful claims. But when you've paid out year after year and don't claim you just feel like you're chucking money away. It's not that I can't afford it, I just like to see something for my dosh. 

So we've ascertained you don't want your spine snapped.

What are you thinking you'd like then? Perhaps a parasitic infection? Maybe a severe bout of food poisoning? Or how about your flights being cancelled and your luggage lost so you spent 8 hours stranded at some grotty airport in clothes that reek of arse?

Come on, what's tickling your fancy?

Or maybe you'd like to claim on your car insurance? Head on collision? Or are you just feeling like a bog standard write-off and all the associated faffing around scrapping your car? Or maybe you want to get burgled or suffer a spot of arson?

You fucking berk. The ideal is that you pay for insurance all your life and never use it. Yes, you get financially reimbursed but even with a very good insurer it's never worth the hassle, stress and ultimate cash/replacement goods.

Guest nobgobbler
2 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

So we've ascertained you don't want your spine snapped.

What are you thinking you'd like then? Perhaps a parasitic infection? Maybe a severe bout of food poisoning? Or how about your flights being cancelled and your luggage lost so you spent 8 hours stranded at some grotty airport in clothes that reek of arse?

Come on, what's tickling your fancy?

Or maybe you'd like to claim on your car insurance? Head on collision? Or are you just feeling like a bog standard write-off and all the associated faffing around scrapping your car? Or maybe you want to get burgled or suffer a spot of arson?

You fucking berk. The ideal is that you pay for insurance all your life and never use it. Yes, you get financially reimbursed but even with a very good insurer it's never worth the hassle, stress and ultimate cash/replacement goods.

I'm not even going to read that. Go away.

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, nobgobbler said:

I'm not even going to read that. Go away.

Let's be honest, you read it, realised what a stupid cunt you are and decided better than to argue back.