CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

English Cunts who claim they are not English because they had a a great Grandparent who was Irish or a Native American etc.

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Manky

I don't give a fuck where the English claim to be from. It is the non-English cunts who claim to be English that concern me. Luckily, they are quite rare, as if nobody likes us.

I am English and from England. A bit radical, I know, but there you have it. No bog wog, porridge wog or sheep shagger in me at all, at all

3 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Here's a good nom - cunts who look up their family tree on some over priced subscription website and bore everyone to death with the tedious details. 

Just because you got back two generations and found that you were half alsation.

The only thing running in your jeans is shit

Fuck off

Guest Manky
1 hour ago, nocti said:

His fucking bellendricity is boundless, but there is a charm there, I must agree. He's pretty unapologetic about it, and I find that admirable.

Well, as I am an expert bellend and using the principle of to set a bellend to catch a bellend, I nominate you and Decimus for the post of Chair of Bellendery at the University of Bellends.

Congratulations, you bellend