CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Imminent Return Of The Cunting Premier League Season

Ape™️

59 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

They do say, "Write what you know."

How very dare you! Those pair of cunts couldn't hold a candle to my upcoming novel, to be published exclusivity in a PM to punkape, about a touching but arse stretching encounter between a skirt wearing scotchman, possibly transgender, and powdered toast man. I got the inspiration from hacking baws super computer and reading his diary. 

Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

How very dare you! Those pair of cunts couldn't hold a candle to my upcoming novel, to be published exclusivity in a PM to punkape, about a touching but arse stretching encounter between a skirt wearing scotchman, possibly transgender, and powdered toast man. I got the inspiration from hacking baws super computer and reading his diary. 

Pervert.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Idiot.

5 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Keep going, resorting to this means your downfall is imminent. Full on spack attack coming that punters can tell their grand kids about! 

If you say so. Your constant responding to my posts would suggest otherwise. You're rattled, and it won't be long until you explode. Poor little Stubbs.

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

If you say so. Your constant responding to my posts would suggest otherwise. You're rattled, and it won't be long until you explode. Poor little Stubbs.

Now you're really starting to sound angry. I think I'm really getting under your skin, especially when your homo homeboys aren't here to help you out. You're finished here, you should have never come back. 

25 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Now you're really starting to sound angry. I think I'm really getting under your skin, especially when your homo homeboys aren't here to help you out. You're finished here, you should have never come back. 

The difference between you and I is that I attack with precision and you respond with the anger of a child. Keep rattling, I love it.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRi39vTxurfCNBX6Y-SgRn

10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I would say great minds think alike bit you lost yours being forced to watch all that gang rape and mouth shitting in the cooler. I do feel this is slightly beyond the pale when you're the PM grassing serpent. I can feel your rage growing. Everyone hates a grass

6 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I would say great minds think alike bit you lost yours being forced to watch all that gang rape and mouth shitting in the cooler. I do feel this is slightly beyond the pale when you're the PM grassing serpent. I can feel your rage growing. Everyone hates a grass

The only thing worse than a grass is a plagiarist, Stubbs. And as I posted the rattle snake first and have pointed out your anger in numerous posts, your attempt to copy my insults whilst flattering, is pretty unoriginal.

Please try harder and come up with your own material in future.

10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The only thing worse than a grass is a plagiarist, Stubbs. And as I posted the rattle snake first and have pointed out your anger in numerous posts, your attempt to copy my insults whilst flattering, is pretty unoriginal.

Please try harder and come up with your own material in future.

I reckon my rattlesnake is better than yours even it was marginally later. I can post it with a clear mind, yours must be full of back stabbing guilt. Use your angry wisely, don't do an Eddie  

Edited by Stubby Pecker
My rattlesnake would kick fuck out of yours and I was first

Guest Mingeeta
11 hours ago, Spanky said:

Do you never tire of this tedious gayboy trolling of Punkape? Or do you just enjoy describing acts of homosexuality in the most graphic of detail? I'm starting to think that you, Alfie and Stubby are co-authoring a queer erotic novel and simply using CC to share ideas.

Not really, it brightens up a dull day. Now mind your own business you fucking retarded cretin.

Guest Mingeeta
On 06/08/2017 at 9:54 PM, Spanky said:

Were you trying to bum the wasp?

Fucking knobhead. And you accuse others of trolling Spunkers, and what I've quoted from you above is a direct quote from you to him. Pot and kettle. Idiot.

Guest Spanky
1 hour ago, Mingeeta said:

Not really, it brightens up a dull day. Now mind your own business you fucking retarded cretin.

For you and your trolling bum chums maybe. For everyone else, your repetitive, childish drivel does two things: makes you look like a tedious, repetitive trolling wanker as well as boring everyone else senseless.

Can I suggest you do one or more of the following: grow up; read some books (other than the homoerotic Mills & Boon you have clearly been reading and re-reading); develop a sense of humour; change the record, at least for a bit; or my preference, fuck off.

Guest Spanky
1 hour ago, Mingeeta said:

Fucking knobhead. And you accuse others of trolling Spunkers, and what I've quoted from you above is a direct quote from you to him. Pot and kettle. Idiot.

A sensible question considering the injury and one that elicited an amusing response. Punkape has a sense of humour. You don't. Even Panzerknacker is more amusing than you. And less repetitive. Tedious trolling wanker.

Oh yeah. Rattled?

Guest Alfie Noakes
13 hours ago, Spanky said:

Do you never tire of this tedious gayboy trolling of Punkape? Or do you just enjoy describing acts of homosexuality in the most graphic of detail? I'm starting to think that you, Alfie and Stubby are co-authoring a queer erotic novel and simply using CC to share ideas.

Just who the fuck do you think you are? 159 posts and you think you have the right to call the shots, fuck off if you don't like it. We tried with punkape and if you look back he was the one constantly doing the trolling responding with all the same repetitive responses. So get your facts right or fuck off back to rancid penguin or whatever that shit dioclese linked to if you don't like it.

Guest Spanky
26 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Just who the fuck do you think you are? 159 posts and you think you have the right to call the shots, fuck off if you don't like it. We tried with punkape and if you look back he was the one constantly doing the trolling responding with all the same repetitive responses. So get your facts right or fuck off back to rancid penguin or whatever that shit dioclese linked to if you don't like it.

Well fine Alfie, no need to get all agitated. Let the snorefest continue. Carry on posting hundreds, if not thousands of almost identical responses to Punkape. 

Trolly trolly troll.

Guest Alfie Noakes
48 minutes ago, Spanky said:

Well fine Alfie, no need to get all agitated. Let the snorefest continue. Carry on posting hundreds, if not thousands of almost identical responses to Punkape. 

Trolly trolly troll.

There are many responses I would like to give to punkape. However yes it is boring and last night you may notice I actually tried to engage (now now) with him without the old repartee. If he stops the usual shit responses of aids, hiv, herpees(sic) etc I will stop the attacks, it was to prove a point that he has a limited arsenal of responses, almost computer generated at times. He was as boring as you say the rest of us are, now get your tongue out of punkape's arse, crawl out of his bed and fuck off.

Guest Bill Stickers

I'm with spanky on this one. I'll respond on the odd occasion to punkers but I can't fathom what drives saps like Alfie to respond to each and every post in kind. 

Guest Lady Penelope
5 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I'm with spanky on this one. I'll respond on the odd occasion to punkers but I can't fathom what drives saps like Alfie to respond to each and every post in kind. 

I am nearly as bad through I tend to do so to fish for what his response will be rather than having any real feelings about Punker's one way or the other.