CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Police cordons

Guest Manky

Today the police cordoned off a fucking huge part of my shanty town. Tonight in the local rag I read that someone had been killed to death slap in the middle of it. This has happened several times this year.

If plod are serious about fighting crime they should stop putting up cordons thus not causing as many dead bodies.

Coincidentally, most of the dead people have been cunts I couldn't stand so maybe the lazy fuckers at Crime Fighters Inc. should put up more cordons.

Guest Spanky
3 minutes ago, Manky said:

Today the police cordoned off a fucking huge part of my shanty town. Tonight in the local rag I read that someone had been killed to death slap in the middle of it. This has happened several times this year.

If plod are serious about fighting crime they should stop putting up cordons thus not causing as many dead bodies.

Coincidentally, most of the dead people have been cunts I couldn't stand so maybe the lazy fuckers at Crime Fighters Inc. should put up more cordons.

That is an interesting hypothesis. And people say you are thick. Could you go and stand in the middle of the cordon and see what happens?

3 minutes ago, Spanky said:

That is an interesting hypothesis. And people say you are thick. Could you go and stand in the middle of the cordon and see what happens?

You total twat. I wanted to post a nom that left people so underwhelmed that they couldn't be arsed to reply to it.

Now peek out of your gimp rooms periscope. See that good looking, muscular guy on a push bike unrolling a roll of black and yellow tape around your gaff. That is me.

10 minutes ago, Spanky said:

Imagine if plod set up James Corden cordons Spankly? It would certainly be harder for any cunt to get past a cordon with that fat fuck in the way. He annoys me so much, I'd cross the street to avoid his arse

• Like 1

Guest Spanky
2 minutes ago, Manky said:

You total twat. I wanted to post a nom that left people so underwhelmed that they couldn't be arsed to reply to it.

Now peek out of your gimp rooms periscope. See that good looking, muscular guy on a push bike unrolling a roll of black and yellow tape around your gaff. That is me.

Are you trying to queer me up?

Just now, Spanky said:

Are you trying to queer me up?

Punkape is the queerer upper around here. I just write 'Taliban wedding party' on people's roofs and try and flag down a passing Yank reaper to put things right.

Guest Spanky
1 minute ago, ratcum said:

Imagine if plod set up James Corden cordons Spankly? It would certainly be harder for any cunt to get past a cordon with that fat fuck in the way. He annoys me so much, I'd cross the street to avoid his arse

You're right Ratty. He is an annoying fat fuck that could be put to better use. If he wasn't agreeable to being used as a cordon (although what with the name, it's a no-brainer), perhaps Gordon Ramsey could render his blubber down and use his grease in his poncy cordon bleu cooking. Three Mitchlen stars? Must be because the cunt's forehead looks like the Mitchelin Man's stomach, the faux Scottish cunt.

16 minutes ago, Spanky said:

You're right Ratty. He is an annoying fat fuck that could be put to better use. If he wasn't agreeable to being used as a cordon (although what with the name, it's a no-brainer), perhaps Gordon Ramsey could render his blubber down and use his grease in his poncy cordon bleu cooking. Three Mitchlen stars? Must be because the cunt's forehead looks like the Mitchelin Man's stomach, the faux Scottish cunt.

That would make it a Gordon cordon. Together with James Corden it would be a Gordon/Corden cordon. 

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

That would make it a Gordon cordon. Together with James Corden it would be a Gordon/Corden cordon. 

I really can't be fucking arsed trying to work Denis Norden into this. Or Lizzie Borden.

Guest Lady Penelope
35 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I can't corden this ratty.

6 minutes ago, ratcum said:

especially if it was a Sioux reservation Authoritah. Those cunt Indians fuck me off

They're one of those tribes who acquire their names by the teepee method. When the squaw leaves the teepee after childbirth, she names the baby after the first thing she sees, Running Wolf or Soaring Eagle for example. You don't hear much from 'Two Dogs Fucking' or 'Drunken Rapist' though.

• Like 1