CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Being disappointed

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Guest Alfie Noakes
3 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Come on Pen, it's been nearly a day and still no nomination about a chemical haze.

You disappoint me.

It was the fucking French. Dirty, stinking, polluting, shit car building, goose bothering, cheese monging, surrender monkeys.

Edited by Alfie Noakes
Forgot goose bothering and shite car making

2 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

It was the fucking French. Dirty, stinking, polluting, cheese monging surrender monkeys.

I heard allergy to hygiene is rampant on the other side of La Manche. As my granny always said, " Have a bath you dirty cunt. You smell like Napoleon's jock strap after a day of burning sheep on the barricades before shagging some geese."

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Is this right Scrotes? Have your compatriots filthy fucking hygiene habits let them down again or are you fuckers blocking the ferry ports with roast lamb again.

French farts were studied as a chemical weapon it Portion Down. A mixture of snail and onion along with shit cheese and iffy wine made it 99.9% lethal to the cultured noses of Les Anglais. The project was dropped because they couldn't keep man juice out of the geese.

21 minutes ago, Manky said:

French farts were studied as a chemical weapon it Portion Down. A mixture of snail and onion along with shit cheese and iffy wine made it 99.9% lethal to the cultured noses of Les Anglais. The project was dropped because they couldn't keep man juice out of the geese.

Shut the fuck up, you ferret juggling fucking simpleton.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You're only pissed off because Scrotes prefers the webbed feet of geese and not your own filthy stinking, inbred appendages.

21 minutes ago, Decimus said:

All I get on here is abuse off the usual suspects. Decs, if you have nothing to add to push the nom forward then it is obvious you are out of your depth. Don't be at all embarrassed by your failings. It is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. You prick.

27 minutes ago, Manky said:

All I get on here is abuse off the usual suspects. Decs, if you have nothing to add to push the nom forward then it is obvious you are out of your depth. Don't be at all embarrassed by your failings. It is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. You prick.

Rattled.

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Rattled.

I rather think not. Welcome to the Bill_Stickers Academy of mono-syllabic bollocks. There is taciturn and there is dumb. You are not taciturn. I am aware you consider yourself the thinking woman's George Clooney but that just demonstrates how backward the people of Norfolkshire are.

4 hours ago, Manky said:

I rather think not. Welcome to the Bill_Stickers Academy of mono-syllabic bollocks. There is taciturn and there is dumb. You are not taciturn. I am aware you consider yourself the thinking woman's George Clooney but that just demonstrates how backward the people of Norfolkshire are.

You're being targeted by a simpleton mank, one who has suffered more defeats (most at my hand) than in the whole military history of the French. Even when holding hands with his homo homies (bill doesn't count as he's fucking shit at everything) you could send him into a crying rage with snot and shit flying from their respective orifice's. 

Now he's got the rattled in the other invertebrates will come slithering-they find this word hilarious. 

Stubby "world boss" pecker

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You're being targeted by a simpleton mank, one who has suffered more defeats (most at my hand) than in the whole military history of the French. Even when holding hands with his homo homies (bill doesn't count as he's fucking shit at everything) you could send him into a crying rage with snot and shit flying from their respective orifice's. 

Now he's got the rattled in the other invertebrates will come slithering-they find this word hilarious. 

Stubby "world boss" pecker

I've been battered by you time after time. I've engaged Roops, Frank, Proper, and even briefly Cuntybaws in battle, but no one has ever given me such a kicking as what you have. It's plain to see that even judged against the illustrious company that I have jousted with, you are a worsdsmith beyond renown. 

Crowing about your victories are beneath you, even an idiot such as Manky can see from your output that you are a master of debate and the English language, unparalleled in Corner history.

Hail the mighty Pecker, I salute you as the victor. Take pity on me and be a force for good, for if we lose you the corner has no hope, hence why you are above and beyond the reach of mere moderators.

7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've been battered by you time after time. I've engaged Roops, Frank, Proper, and even briefly Cuntybaws in battle, but no one has ever given me such a kicking as what you have. It's plain to see that even judged against the illustrious company that I have jousted with, you are a worsdsmith beyond renown. 

Crowing about your victories are beneath you, even an idiot such as Manky can see from your output that you are a master of debate and the English language, unparalleled in Corner history.

Hail the mighty Pecker, I salute you as the victor. Take pity on me and be a force for good, for if we lose you the corner has no hope, hence why you are above and beyond the reach of mere moderators.

Stupid fool. Go to bed, franks lonely and it's bubbas turn to be the meat.

Eloquent enough for you? 

13 minutes ago, Decimus said:

what the fuck are you on about Deco? Did you catch a whiff of that gas cloud?

I see franks "I know where you live" comment has been taken down. This is the most pathetic response possible (punkers also told me similar once). Insinuating that he's going to come round and murder me and my family really is a very poor show and absolute desperation to get me "rattled" because the cunts got nothing left to throw. And all because I'm being nasty to him and his buddies/multis. Up your fucking game the lot of you, handing out beatings is becoming to easy, in fact I don't need to, you're beating yourselves. 

5 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I see franks "I know where you live" comment has been taken down. This is the most pathetic response possible (punkers also told me similar once). Insinuating that he's going to come round and murder me and my family really is a very poor show and absolute desperation to get me "rattled" because the cunts got nothing left to throw. And all because I'm being nasty to him and his buddies/multis. Up your fucking game the lot of you, handing out beatings is becoming to easy, in fact I don't need to, you're beating yourselves. 

Hail the Pecker, sharp of tongue and wit, the destroyer of anyone who dares to challenge him. It's speeches such as the above that set you apart from mere mortal cunters, and I freely admit that I was a fool to ever dream that I could get the better of The Master.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Hail the Pecker, sharp of tongue and wit, the destroyer of anyone who dares to challenge him. It's speeches such as the above that set you apart from mere mortal cunters, and I freely admit that I was a fool to ever dream that I could get the better of The Master.

I don't know where you're going with this shit.. and I don't like it. Write something funny or fuck off out of it. 

6 hours ago, Decimus said:

It's unlike you to chip in with the same repeat bollocks as the last dozen posts, how original. I'm sure your bum chums think you're ever so clever and surprise, surprise they're the only ones paying attention. I understand how upset you are over your recent failures and subsequent jail time but I really think you should take your medicine like a good boy and admit you're not the daddy and no one gives a fuck anyway and never did. They do know, however, you're making an absolute fool of yourself to put it mildly. 

16 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

It's unlike you to chip in with the same repeat bollocks as the last dozen posts, how original. I'm sure your bum chums think you're ever so clever and surprise, surprise they're the only ones paying attention. I understand how upset you are over your recent failures and subsequent jail time but I really think you should take your medicine like a good boy and admit you're not the daddy and no one gives a fuck anyway and never did. They do know, however, you're making an absolute fool of yourself to put it mildly. 

If you don't believe in yourself then no one else will, Stubby. Do you doubt your own ability as the greatest cunter this site has ever seen? It sounds like you do if you don't believe I am sincere in my admiration.

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Did you install web cameras in mine and my wife's bedroom, you perverted cunt?  That's the only place I beat myself, and it's meant as a private act between me and Mrs Wiz!  

Ffs, Stubbs, you're as bad as Neil!