CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts too stupid to own animals

Roadkill

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
8 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I've always liked you buggered, you're the best on here. Now fuck off and neck a pint of bleach you massive cunt

That's twice you've tried to court me, now what the fuck's your game? Come on, out with it. 

Anyway, Decimus says that in fact you're the biggest and bestest cunt on here and he fingers geese for a living, so he'd know.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
51 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

The nice thing about having a wasp for a pet is that you can keep it in a jam jar.

Have you learned nothing from the Bodmin episode?

Guest Lady Penelope
29 minutes ago, BuggerLugs said:

Have you learned nothing from the Bodmin episode?

I don't need to learn anything on that count, an important benefit of having a wasp for a pet is that you can euthanise it each evening and than catch another wasp to replace it the following morning. You can also keep butterflies and moths as pets .. an easy way to stop them from escaping is to push a dressmakers pin through their thorax and attach them to a corkboard.

2 hours ago, BuggerLugs said:

That's twice you've tried to court me, now what the fuck's your game? Come on, out with it. 

Anyway, Decimus says that in fact you're the biggest and bestest cunt on here and he fingers geese for a living, so he'd know.

Withers is the goose fingerer here. If decs did it he could please 12 at a time thanks to his swamp dwelling ancestry, anyways he prefers fingering himself, or snakes. Same thing really

lol

fuck off

2 hours ago, Fatty said:

You've been well and truly Eddied off Stubby you stupid prick

Fuck me, the biggest sack of shit bar none joins the fray. I thought I could smell your foul odour of kebab, special brew and horse spunk.

Fuck off and mind your own business, side show Eddie and myself are having a grown up talk. 

Please kill yourself

Guest nobgobbler
On 31/08/2017 at 5:43 PM, Manky said:

I love my dog to bits. I am going to give him a great life. Food, exercise, love and affection. Comfort. He can have the lot. Fuck you dog haters. I hope you get fucking distemper and die. And rabies.

And anal glands so infected that the only relief he'll get is to strip off and drag his arse across the carpet 24/7.

Guest nobgobbler
On 31/08/2017 at 5:39 PM, Eric Cuntman said:

Quite right. And any cunt guilty of animal cruelty should receive a fucking good hiding (from me) and then placed in the custody of @nobgobbler, who is responsible for allocating a suitable method of execution.

The spanish donkey has gone in for repair Eric. I am currently offering waterboarding and something nasty with a blow torch. 

Guest Bill Stickers
14 hours ago, Eddie said:

Very original Stubbs, I sense aggression this evening. What has tipped you over the edge, have you got the hump due to the amount of adult nappies you have had to change?

I think he's had a tough day at the temp job cutting cardboard boxes up with a Stanley knife.

If he misses his quota of boxes per minute on Monday hopefully he'll get sacked and slit his weedy, girly little wrists open.

Probably will be the usual shhallow wound, as a "cry for help" sort of thing, but you never know, he might misjudge it and bleed out before he can text his ex girlfriend and let her know what he's done.

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

On the piss again. Fair enough.

As a pathetic, Essex dwelling alcoholic prone to hilarious little fits of rage, I've no doubt you are too Eric.

The difference is that I'm getting pissed in the company of friends, whilst you whittle away the final years of your life forcing down White Ace on a second hand DFS sofa, waiting to succumb to diabetes and liver cirrhosis. 

When you do the usual and wind up eating your vomit in the early hours of tomorrow morning so you don't waste any of the booze, think of you old mate bill still out on the lash.

3 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I think he's had a tough day at the temp job cutting cardboard boxes up with a Stanley knife.

If he misses his quota of boxes per minute on Monday hopefully he'll get sacked and slit his weedy, girly little wrists open.

Probably will be the usual shhallow wound, as a "cry for help" sort of thing, but you never know, he might misjudge it and bleed out before he can text his ex girlfriend and let her know what he's done.

Bill you gormless idiot. You do have a vivid imagination more than likely based on personal experience and for that I feel sorry for you. Why you feel the need to stick up for Eduardo is puzzling as he's giving a pretty good account of himself, ultimately in a loosing cause, and should be congratulated on being able to show considerable self control, something you obviously can't do.

I'd report you and suggest you be banished (maybe I have?) but I feel there's a good guy inside you trying to get out. Probably needs to be arse raped out of you by punkape and his cruel horse hung Nigerian pimps, but you'd thank them for it later. 

Keep trying bill, we're all rooting for you...

16 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

As a pathetic, Essex dwelling alcoholic prone to hilarious little fits of rage, I've no doubt you are too Eric.

The difference is that I'm getting pissed in the company of friends, whilst you whittle away the final years of your life forcing down White Ace on a second hand DFS sofa, waiting to succumb to diabetes and liver cirrhosis. 

When you do the usual and wind up eating your vomit in the early hours of tomorrow morning so you don't waste any of the booze, think of you old mate bill still out on the lash.

Is it a nice gay bar?