CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts too stupid to own animals

Roadkill

Having a meet up with family today at my house - a cousin has come by to visit with her boyfriend and for some reason they've decided to bring the dog in the car. Now my cousin has always been a bit slow since she was hit with a car after leaving school as a child, but I don't see her boyfriend having any excuse for this level of stupidity.

When they arrived over three hours ago I told them to leave the dog in the back garden - which I assumed he did considering he disappeared for a while and said he'd let the dog out when he came back. Fast forward through three hours of tedious fucking family talk about the old days and I go into the kitchen to make some cuppas for everyone.

No dog in the garden.

I go outside to see if it's hanging out in the shade in the alley between the houses and it isn't there either, so I go back inside to tell them it looks like it got out.

"Oh don't worry, she's in her cage in the back of the car." Says the boyfriend, "I opened the window for her, so she should be fine."

"Does she have a bowl of water in there?"

"No she doesn't like drinking water in the car - she just ends up spilling it."

It's 17c outside today and their black car is parked in direct sunlight in front of the house. After strongly suggesting they let the dog out in the back garden and multiple meaningful glances between the two they've finally decided to sit in the garden with the dog when they continue their tedious bullshit. I've made sure the dog has a bowl of water.

Surprise, surprise they've apparently had people complain to the PDSA about them before. Fucking hell...

11 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Having a meet up with family today at my house - a cousin has come by to visit with her boyfriend and for some reason they've decided to bring the dog in the car. Now my cousin has always been a bit slow since she was hit with a car after leaving school as a child, but I don't see her boyfriend having any excuse for this level of stupidity.

When they arrived over three hours ago I told them to leave the dog in the back garden - which I assumed he did considering he disappeared for a while and said he'd let the dog out when he came back. Fast forward through three hours of tedious fucking family talk about the old days and I go into the kitchen to make some cuppas for everyone.

No dog in the garden.

I go outside to see if it's hanging out in the shade in the alley between the houses and it isn't there either, so I go back inside to tell them it looks like it got out.

"Oh don't worry, she's in her cage in the back of the car." Says the boyfriend, "I opened the window for her, so she should be fine."

It's 17c outside today and their black car is parked in direct sunlight in front of the house. After strongly suggesting they let the dog out in the back garden and multiple meaningful glances between the two they've finally decided to sit in the garden with the dog when they continue their tedious bullshit. I've made sure the dog has a bowl of water.

Surprise, surprise they've apparently had people complain to the PDSA about them before. Fucking hell...

Apparently keeping dogs in cages are the 'In thing' at the moment. People who keep dogs in cages should be made to fight cunts who keep their dogs in bags, like that dickeyed twat Paris Hilton, to the death in cages, with the winner being dropped in a pit of ravenous pit bull terriers. 

Guest Snatch
18 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Just to make it clear he'd walked the dog around on its lead for ten minutes in the garden before putting it back in the boot for three hours.

Next time lock the cunts in the car then set fire to it while sitting back with the dog by your side,watching the heartless cunts burn.

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

No dog in the garden.

Clever, the way the dog has managed to express its dislike of drinking water in the car. Obviously a higher IQ than its owners. If I were you, I would have taken the dog out for the day, the dog gets to run and play, and you get to avoid the relatives.

• Like 1

Guest Trumpton  Bacon

There should be a licensing system for both prospective pet owners and parents, a licence would only be granted after the applicants have passed a mental and financial appraisal. In short, thick, useless and/or unemployed fuckers shouldn't be allowed to have either.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

You insensitive fuck. You have a cousin that got severely injured in a car accident and you come on here with your Roadkill moniker. Anyhow,  the ignorant behaviour you describe is just as evident in mongs that have kids.

45 minutes ago, BuggerLugs said:

There should be a licensing system for both prospective pet owners and parents, a licence would only be granted after the applicants have passed a mental and financial appraisal. In short, thick, useless and/or unemployed fuckers shouldn't be allowed to have either.

Quite right. And any cunt guilty of animal cruelty should receive a fucking good hiding (from me) and then placed in the custody of @nobgobbler, who is responsible for allocating a suitable method of execution.

1 hour ago, Neil said:

I'd have put a hose from the exhaust into the car to make sure the flea bitten shit machine did die,shame it wasn't mondays temperature 

I love hotdogs

Now I'm beginning to understand your unwarranted hatred for all things canine. While I cannot be sure, each passing day brings greater suspicion that footage of a bestiality incident involving you and your neighbour's Staffies has been leaked. Should ever I accidentally stumble upon a fat, ugly, narrow-minded, racist, homophobic, perverted thick cunt with a scat-fetish and failing marriage, I'll know there's an excellent chance it's you.

• Like 2

I love my dog to bits. I am going to give him a great life. Food, exercise, love and affection. Comfort. He can have the lot. Fuck you dog haters. I hope you get fucking distemper and die. And rabies.

1 minute ago, Manky said:

I love my dog to bits. I am going to give him a great life. Food, exercise, love and affection. Comfort. He can have the lot. Fuck you dog haters. I hope you get fucking distemper and die. And rabies.

Quite right too.

'The better I get to know men, the more I find myself loving dogs.'

Charles de Gaulle

10 minutes ago, Manky said:

6 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Quite right too.

'The better I get to know men, the more I find myself loving dogs.'

Charles de Gaulle

Totally agree with both of you. About a year ago I saw a dog run over at the top of our street, I was fucking distraught, still upsets me thinking about it now. If the same thing happened to one of our near neighbours scummy, disrespectful bastard kids, I would feel absolutely fuck all.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Just to make it clear he'd walked the dog around on its lead for ten minutes in the garden before putting it back in the boot for three hours.

I believe fender would have gladly given you permission to use his trademarked claw hammering on both cunts!  Save and keep the poor dog, it'd probably be more loyal to you than ever it was to them.  

21 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Now I'm beginning to understand your unwarranted hatred for all things canine. While I cannot be sure, each passing day brings greater suspicion that footage of a bestiality incident involving you and your neighbour's Staffies has been leaked. Should ever I accidentally stumble upon a fat, ugly, narrow-minded, racist, homophobic, perverted thick cunt with a scat-fetish and failing marriage, I'll know there's an excellent chance it's you.

Are you hitting on me you fucking bender?

I love dogs but I couldn't eat a whole one

40 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Save and keep the poor dog, it'd probably be more loyal to you than ever it was to them.  

Of course it would, it said so on EastEnders the other night. (Mrs Manky watches it, I was watching 'Bitch nuns on heat')

Dogs are great. People are not.

42 minutes ago, Neil said:

Are you hitting on me you fucking bender?

How could you possibly know I was thinking of leaving my beautiful girlfriend for a fat, middle-aged, balding sex-pest whose cashew cock clearly hasn't seen any action in more than a decade? Kudos to you.

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, Manky said:

Not before ripping their faces off.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
14 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I own a horse.

And I don't own the neighbour's cat, though the cat doesn't recognise that fact. Freeloading little ginger cunt.

I'm not surprised you actually have a horse stashed somewhere, though I wouldn’t wonder why.

Edited by Trumpton Bacon
Horse play