CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Ollyboro

11 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

These days the Driver of that van would be in court for numerous road traffic violations and the vehicle impounded and probably destroyed ..the passengers arrested or shot  on suspicion of being a terrorist cell on the way to commit an atrocity 

Panzerknacker 

What a surprise - the van driver has a bias towards his own kind on how they are treated by society. Personally I think your lot are long overdue some politically influenced paranoia - there's something shady about driving around in a vehicle that only has a small fraction of its interior visible at any time.

I wonder what they'll find in the back of your Citoren when the police forcefully drag you away from it, kicking and screaming like a tattoo covered newborn infant with gigantism who's just ripped his mother open leaving her to die in agony at birth. Meth lab? Maybe Chinese immigrant sex workers? Perhaps an illegal mobile surveillance center, used to spy on your neighbors?

All will be revealed soon enough, Panzy. Enjoy what little freedom you have left in the short time that you have before they swab your arm with alcohol and give you the last prick you'll ever feel, you van driving weirdo.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

What a surprise - the van driver has a bias towards his own kind on how they are treated by society. Personally I think your lot are long overdue some politically influenced paranoia - there's something shady about driving around in a vehicle that only has a small fraction of its interior visible at any time.

I wonder what they'll find in the back of your Citoren when the police forcefully drag you away from it, kicking and screaming like a tattoo covered newborn infant with gigantism who's just ripped his mother open leaving her to die in agony at birth. Meth lab? Maybe Chinese immigrant sex workers? Perhaps an illegal mobile surveillance center, used to spy on your neighbors?

All will be revealed soon enough, Panzy. Enjoy what little freedom you have left in the short time that you have before they swab your arm with alcohol and give you the last prick you'll ever feel, you van driving weirdo.

Sterile swabbing the skin before administering a lethal injection is probably the definitive example of American stupidity. He's going to be dead in 2 minutes, let's make sure he doesn't get sepsis.

• Like 1

Guest Snatch
4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Sterile swabbing the skin before administering a lethal injection is probably the definitive example of American stupidity. He's going to be dead in 2 minutes, let's make sure he doesn't get sepsis.

American stupidity is why for the past 20 years or so smoking has been banned on death row.

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I've no tats or any distinguishing feature. .im the grey man in the grey van 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Spanky
3 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzerknacker 

Nondescript and pointless, like your contributions here.

20 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I would have thought this quite sensible in case there is a last minute stay of execution in between insertion of the cannula and administration of lethal drugs.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
18 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzerknacker 

substitute grey with gay, and resubmit.