CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Ollyboro

Guest Ollyboro

The latest advert for Currys is voiced over by an Asian.

During the current National Lotto ad boring cunts describe what they'd do if they won the jackpot. One cunt says she'd get nocunt's favourite orange stick insect and handler of stolen goods (fact), David Dickinson, to pop round and see her mum!?! What? Is this a service that the ex-Strangeways satsuma offers Lotto winners? For a small fee the leathery faced old scrote will pop round, service your silver haired mother then half inch her pension book.

1 hour ago, Ollyboro said:

The latest advert for Currys is voiced over by an Asian.

During the current National Lotto ad boring cunts describe what they'd do if they won the jackpot. One cunt says she'd get nocunt's favourite orange stick insect and handler of stolen goods (fact), David Dickinson, to pop round and see her mum!?! What? Is this a service that the ex-Strangeways satsuma offers Lotto winners? For a small fee the leathery faced old scrote will pop round, service your silver haired mother then half inch her pension book.

As 90% of adverts are for PPI, Personal injury lawyers and funeral plans, it may be time to start watching the programmes instead. Gone are the Boddingtons, Tango  and decent Meerkats ads and the world is a much greyer place.

Guess what? Toney has a website, and he's written some books too, including "I'm Jack. I'm Black". It sounds tailor made for Eddie & Stubby.

"Jack and Max are good friends, despite their differences. This easy reader introduces Jack, who loves being himself, even though some others make judgements about him, without getting to know him."

LWCMIZW.png

13 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Guess what? Toney has a website, and he's written some books too, including "I'm Jack. I'm Black". It sounds tailor made for Eddie & Stubby.

"Jack and Max are good friends, despite their differences. This easy reader introduces Jack, who loves being himself, even though some others make judgements about him, without getting to know him."

LWCMIZW.png

this is a trap right?

7 minutes ago, Eddie said:

this is a trap right?

It could be, but let's jump in anyway. I mentioned this Jackson cunt the other day. The advert in question makes me physically sick, "we call it da remainder, it's da number dat remains" the only thing this black supremacist wanker is teaching kids is how to be black, even the white ones. It's cunts like him who are responsible for millions of white kids walking round with their underpants hanging out and speaking in ridiculous Nigerian/Jamaican accents. I've got nothing against black culture, for black people, but stop forcing it on the rest of us. Fucking racist PC nazi propogandist cunts.

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope

The worst one of all time was the fucking shreaded wheat advert in the late 60s early 70s with the twatting woman singng "There are two men in my life and the both eat shreaded fucking wheat".

3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Here are just some of the other fucking adverts that have got on our tits over the years, to save unnecessary repetition. There are dozens more in the archive...

RIP Gurt,

Multi quoting cunt.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
4 minutes ago, Ape said:

God only knows why, but I'm finding myself beginning to quite like old Panzy. 

Could it be that his life sounds so pitiful and worthless that you feel a little bit sorry for it?