CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

PDC Champions League of Darts

Guest Lord McCunty

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Perhaps getting her to lay with her back to an open window and placing a large Pifco blower fan upwind of her would help. Failing that, @Roadkill has a superb collection of Russian, Cold War era gas masks.

The filters for them have been soaked in hydrogen sulfide.  He's a cheating cunt, that roadie! 

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He also has an alarming amount of knowledge regarding nuclear reactor disasters. If he was a terrorist, he'd be absolutely fucking brilliant at it.

He'd be the evil genius to hollow out a dormant volcano and arming it with enough firepower to repel any invading assault force and withstand any bombardment, while he convinced the thicker minions to strap biochemical weapons to their chests and and cunt some sport event, like a golf club.

1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

He'd be the evil genius to hollow out a dormant volcano and arming it with enough firepower to repel any invading assault force and withstand any bombardment, while he convinced the thicker minions to strap biochemical weapons to their chests and and cunt some sport event, like a golf club.

I think his primary target is Sunderland.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Perhaps getting her to lay with her back to an open window and placing a large Pifco blower fan upwind of her would help. Failing that, @Roadkill has a superb collection of Russian, Cold War era gas masks.

I actually do... A GP5 and a Polish MC-1. Only for display purposes, as the filters are rumored to contain asbestos and went out of date around 1991, although I do have a few fresh filters sealed away in case I ever have to walk through a cloud of tear gas, the rubber is too degraded to form any kind of protective seal against radiation and the like, and the GP5 has a cracked lens, but the MC-1 would still be effective against tear gas and possibly mustard gas in the event that it would have to be used.

2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I actually do... A GP5 and a Polish MC-1. Only for display purposes, as the filters are rumored to contain asbestos and went out of date around 1991, although I do have a few fresh filters sealed away in case I ever have to walk through a cloud of tear gas, the rubber is too degraded to form any kind of protective seal against radiation and the like, and the GP5 has a cracked lens, but the MC-1 would still be effective against tear gas and possibly mustard gas in the event that it would have to be used.

A gas mask will stop you from dying from a mustard gas attack but unless you have an NBC suit you're still going to look like Freddie Kreuger after it dissolves and blisters your skin. Fuck working for Colmans of Norwich.

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

A gas mask will stop you from dying from a mustard gas attack but unless you have an NBC suit you're still going to look like Freddie Kreuger after it dissolves and blisters your skin. Fuck working for Colmans of Norwich.

I have one of those, too. I went through a phase a few years back. I had aGP-7VM too, but whatever moron had owned it last used the drinking straw without draining it afterwards causing mildew so it stank. Also a Polish WZ67 army helmet (Polish surplus is cheap as shit) and an old tommy helmet painted black for some reason by the previous owner. It's all worthless shit, but it's what I spent my money on at the time.

Guest Wizardsleeve
22 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I have one of those, too. I went through a phase a few years back. I had aGP-7VM too, but whatever moron had owned it last used the drinking straw without draining it afterwards causing mildew so it stank. Also a Polish WZ67 army helmet (Polish surplus is cheap as shit) and an old tommy helmet painted black for some reason by the previous owner. It's all worthless shit, but it's what I spent my money on at the time.

Why don't you make an Oddjob type hat, and go to golf clubs with it???  

5 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Gas, gas, gas!

After a dose of CS gas as a young nod (in chamber, mask off, name rank and number correctly before you can leave) I literally saw a black man go white-then spew his guts up like the rest of us. They used the full strength stuff back then and the watered down air freshener today  

11 hours ago, Decimus said:

I can't imagine you ever being sober enough to possess the requisite hand-eye coordination necessary to play darts, but I can imagine you merrily fucking a whippet on a regular basis.

I have never practised bestiality in any form although on my medical forms there is an entry about the time I went to the doctor about a mole on my knob.

10 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Why don't you make an Oddjob type hat, and go to golf clubs with it???  

Have you ever held a Tommy helmet? Much heavier than even a bladed bowler hat. I mean, I could just bludgeon people with the thing, but that would hardly be as iconic... Might even be considered unpatriotic.

5 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Gas, gas, gas!

After a dose of CS gas as a young nod (in chamber, mask off, name rank and number correctly before you can leave) I literally saw a black man go white-then spew his guts up like the rest of us. They used the full strength stuff back then and the watered down air freshener today  

So that's what happened to Michael Jackson...

Guest Bill Stickers
8 hours ago, Manky said:

I have never practised bestiality in any form although on my medical forms there is an entry about the time I went to the doctor about a mole on my knob.

Cancer? 

Guest 'eavensabove
12 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I think punkers would happily hang out with a hulking brute like odd job in the hope the evil tiddlywink henchman would be hanging out the back of him, no lube.

If rumour is anything to go by, then Punker's takes darts in his stride. Double Tops coupled with Three in a Bed being his way of preference to reach one tranny dead & eighty... His limp-wristed throwing technique at the oche is legendary, and once his eyes are focussed upon the outer ring, his feathered shaft kicks in.    

Guest Rastus Coldsmoke
12 minutes ago, Manky said:

Tony Martin should have gone to sniper school.

Well fuck me sideways manky! That rattle you have when you  shake your head is nothing to worry about after all, It's probably your earings! 

44 minutes ago, Rastus Coldsmoke said:

Well fuck me sideways manky! That rattle you have when you  shake your head is nothing to worry about after all, It's probably your earings! 

Earings?  For faggots and females.

Guest Rastus Coldsmoke
8 minutes ago, Manky said:

Earings?  For faggots and females.

Rick's just bumped shoulders with me at the bar. He's just ordered 5 shandies with blackcurrant. He's onto you. Tell Decs.