CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

TERF wars

Cap'n Cunt

Guest Paul skinback
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He is. His mum said so, and now he's becoming a man, she's bought him his first razor and will soon be having 'that chat' with him about girls, and boys.

I though I told you to fuck off and take a break?

Just now, Cuntybaws said:

I'd like to claim credit for it but it looks like a few people beat me to it, which is hardly surprising considering that it's probably visible from space.

You cunt. I would have spat coffee out my nose if I was drinking a cup of coffee. 

Which I'm not. 

So I didn't.

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The quality of songwriting has certainly declined over the decades. They'll never top the work of genius, sung by any opposition crowd at Manchester UTD games in the 70s: "who's that lying on the runway? Who's that dying in the snow? Is it Busby and his boys making all the fuckin' noise, cos they couldn't get their aeroplane to go".

To the tune of when johnny comes marching home; "too many cried and not enough died in the Munich air disaster" was always my preference, eric. 

31 minutes ago, scotty said:

To the tune of when johnny comes marching home; "too many cried and not enough died in the Munich air disaster" was always my preference, eric. 

Another golden oldie Scotty. It was also the done thing when playing Liverpool to sing "you'll never get a job, sign on, sign on" to the tune of 'You'll never walk alone'.

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The quality of songwriting has certainly declined over the decades. They'll never top the work of genius, sung by any opposition crowd at Manchester UTD games in the 70s: "who's that lying on the runway? Who's that dying in the snow? Is it Busby and his boys making all the fuckin' noise, cos they couldn't get their aeroplane to go".

This is why being British is still the fuckin best.

Public school sodomy, concentration camps, Jimmy Saville, the Merlin engine

Guest Lady Penelope
6 hours ago, scotty said:

I liked russ abbot when he shifted from comedy to straight acting, particularly in hellraiser. His "Pinhead" character was superb. 

Wasn't his dad the Abbot of Costello?