CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

TERF wars

Cap'n Cunt

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mum-punched-face-transgender-group-11190060

What the fuck is this world coming to? Lezzers (who 'don't believe trannies should get the same rights as 'real' wimmin') and cut-and-shut poofters having a slapping match at Hyde Park Corner. And this is: 1) news;  and 2) being investigated by the police, who obviously have nothing better to do, having foiled those dastardly ISIS fellows the other day. Many people revile and despise Hitler over that Jewish thing, but at least if he'd won the war Europe would be full of blonde Aryans instead of fucking Africans, and this sort of shit would be met with a bullet to the head and/or a trip to an 'education centre'.

• Like 1

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Trans-Exclusionary Radical Feminists are your oldschool brown-toothed, saggy-knockered shampoo dodging feminists from the '60s. I'm not sure I'd want one in my kitchen. 

Guest Bill Stickers
29 minutes ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

Many people revile and despise Hitler over that Jewish thing, but at least if he'd won the war Europe would be full of blonde Aryans instead of fucking Africans, and this sort of shit would be met with a bullet to the head and/or a trip to an 'education centre'.

Hm. I think people revile and despise Hitler because he wanted to kill all sorts of people, including the Jews. 

It sounds a lot like you sympathise with the ethnic cleansing of non-Europeans?

Sorry, I'm just trying to work out if you're a full blown genocidal nazi sympathiser or just your average thick as shit, run of the mill racist.

Like all pathetic little Hitler admirers, you've missed the point that he'd of dispatched of you in a heartbeat because you're an intellectually sub-normal, fat, sweaty loser and not an Aryan super soldier.

The sad sacks like you who go to battle reenactments and study skull sizes never are alpha master race individuals. 

1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

I eagerly await the comments...

"Oh fucking hell, Stickers has gone all PC on us again... all we were saying was we'd fancy a spot of racial genocide"

Actually no. At heart I tend to agree with you. I just thought I'd share what in my opinion was the funniest thing said on Have I Got News for You, "the Americans have committed to helping end the ethnic cleansing being perpetrated by Slobodan Milosevic, and have sent Apache helicopters to Help in the fight against the Serbs, a helicopter named after a race which was ethnically cleansed by the Americans some time ago"... Good old Ian Hislop.

5 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Hm. I think people revile and despise Hitler because he wanted to kill all sorts of people, including the Jews. 

It sounds a lot like you sympathise with the ethnic cleansing of non-Europeans?

Sorry, I'm just trying to work out if you're a full blown genocidal nazi sympathiser or just your average thick as shit, run of the mill racist.

Like all pathetic little Hitler admirers, you've missed the point that he'd of dispatched of you in a heartbeat because you're an intellectually sub-normal, fat, sweaty loser and not an Aryan super soldier.

The sad sacks like you who go to battle reenactments and study skull sizes never are alpha master race individuals. 

Lighten up willy boy, a bit more zyklon b would do the world a lot of good. I'd start with the taffs then you then everybody else, 

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Actually no. At heart I tend to agree with you. I just thought I'd share what in my opinion was the funniest thing said on Have I Got News for You, "the Americans have committed to helping end the ethnic cleansing being perpetrated by Slobodan Milosevic, and have sent Apache helicopters to Help in the fight against the Serbs, a helicopter named after a race which was ethnically cleansed by the Americans some time ago"... Good old Ian Hislop.

Washington Redskins, fucking disgrace of racial stereotyping 

4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Lighten up willy boy, a bit more zyklon b would do the world a lot of good. I'd start with the taffs then you then everybody else, 

The problem with Zyklon B was that the name put people off. Some good PR people could have named it 'Happy Mist' and it would have really taken off.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
Just now, scotty said:

@ratcum..... paging ratcum...... ratty to the main board...... 

I imagine the rats did quite nicely out of the holocaust. All that uneaten kishka and bagels lying around....

Guest Wizardsleeve

All of this trannies in the loo is a massive pile of shit!  Maybe what the freaks need is a good old fashioned exposure to a proper bird or bloke, and set them on the path to the light!  I only care about who sees my cock while having a piss if they try to grab it and suck it (Punkape).  If some bird has it in her mind she's a bloke and is pissing in the gents who fucking cares?  All of these insecurities should have been sorted long ago.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, ratcum said:

Never could see the point in denying something that didn't happen.

I didn't kill my wife

Have you located the murdering cunt with the missing prosthetic arm?  

Guest Bill Stickers
30 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

All of this trannies in the loo is a massive pile of shit!  Maybe what the freaks need is a good old fashioned exposure to a proper bird or bloke, and set them on the path to the light!  I only care about who sees my cock while having a piss if they try to grab it and suck it (Punkape).  If some bird has it in her mind she's a bloke and is pissing in the gents who fucking cares?  All of these insecurities should have been sorted long ago.  

I went to an MLS 'soccer' game today. It was interesting to note there was a gender neutral bathroom there. I wonder when Millwall are getting theirs installed?