CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Flat Earthers

Jake The Muss

On 10/23/2017 at 5:56 PM, Bubba C said:

Did you notice your ‘friend’ pissing himself laughing as you gazed in open-mouthed wonderment at a Nat Geo Wild advert on his curved TV?

Take your hammers and shove them up your arse. 

Idiot. 

Where you been hiding you hapless turd on a stickers stick. Don't swallow his jizz this time as you know it fucks up your digestive system.

CUNT.

On 10/23/2017 at 10:33 PM, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Shite talking cunt! Where does your "friend" live, on a space station? His window is so wide , that you can see the curve of the earth? Absolute fucking bollocks. I've gazed out to sea many times - without any window- which is wider than a window, and noticed no such effect.

If this is not an outrageous lie, it will be an effect caused by your downsy, downturned eyes artificially bending your peripheral vision down .

mmmmmmllllNNNGGG Fendurrrr! Fenduurrrrrr! 

Try opening your eyes and engage them a little bit more you wetwiper, you obviously has a narrow eyesight to match your very dreary narrow mind. Go suck out on Bubba and Bill...hold on a fucking minute, you do that all the time when you play with your many ID's.

On 10/24/2017 at 7:19 AM, William T.D. Stickers said:

It's OK, the bong-eyed fuck needs to be called out on this as many times as possible, and never be allowed to live it down.

@Fender777?

Live what down, If you can see the horizon, you can see the curvature of the earth. how do you think you can watch a ship disappear you thick cunt and that goes for all you thick one dimensional halfwits.

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
6 hours ago, Fender777 said:

Live what down, If you can see the horizon, you can see the curvature of the earth. how do you think you can watch a ship disappear you thick cunt and that goes for all you thick one dimensional halfwits.

No, you can't. For the love of fuck. @Quincy Cockfingers, get a load of this cunt! 

Think about the scale we are talking about here, you daft cunt. It's the equivalent of putting a microscopic tardigrade (you) on a giant fucking beachball. 

You're too close to the surface, the scale is too huge, it's utterly imperceptible to the human eye.

Your friend is winding you up, or he's just as thick as you. Idiot. 

6 hours ago, Fender777 said:

6 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

No, you can't. For the love of fuck. @Quincy Cockfingers, get a load of this cunt! 

Think about the scale we are talking about here, you daft cunt. It's the equivalent of putting a microscopic tardigrade (you) on a giant fucking beachball. 

You're too close to the surface, the scale is too huge, it's utterly imperceptible to the human eye.

I’m keen to see how this one develops.......I’ve also cancelled my subscription to the Discovery channel. 

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

I’m keen to see how this one develops.......I’ve also cancelled my subscription to the Discovery channel. 

He's already trying to play it off as if he meant to say you can see ships going over the horizon. However, that's clearly fucking bollocks, because he clearly stated previously his friend's vista was so wide that was why he could see the curvature.

If he was talking about ships going over the horizon, the wideness of his view would be irrelevant. You could watch a ship go over the horizon down a fucking canal.

Guest Lady Penelope
29 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

He's already trying to play it off as if he meant to say you can see ships going over the horizon. However, that's clearly fucking bollocks, because he clearly stated previously his friend's vista was so wide that was why he could see the curvature.

If he was talking about ships going over the horizon, the wideness of his view would be irrelevant. You could watch a ship go over the horizon down a fucking canal.

If you have got a long straight level section of railway and a pair of binoculars, on a clear day you can observe this effect as the train appears to rise above the horizon as it comes towards you (I would like Punker's to try this by standing in the middle of the track and staying until the train passes over him). What tends to fuck up this effect on straight sections of canal are the bridges that are in the way. For those in Gloster it might be possible to see the horizon effect along the River Severn.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

Its a good opportunity to chuck all those old maths and science text books out (and if they're still alive) to contact your old teachers and lecturers to tell them that they were talking bollox .. Professor Fender now rules.

2 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

If you have got a long straight level section of railway and a pair of binoculars, on a clear day you can observe this effect as the train appears to rise above the horizon as it comes towards you (I would like Punker's to try this by standing in the middle of the track and staying until the train passes over him). What tends to fuck up this effect on straight sections of canal are the bridges that are in the way. For those in Gloster it might be possible to see the horizon effect along the River Severn.

I'll meet you at the bottom of westgate street tomorrow at noon and we can test this theory out. It involves me chucking you in after a nice walk Over (pardon the pun) Alney Island. But spare a thought for me; I've got to carry the chain and hollow breeze block!

Guest Lady Penelope
9 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'll meet you at the bottom of westgate street tomorrow at noon and we can test this theory out. It involves me chucking you in after a nice walk Over (pardon the pun) Alney Island. But spare a thought for me; I've got to carry the chain and hollow breeze block!

How about you taking a walk over the old Severn railway bridge?

Guest Lady Penelope
36 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

It's not there anymore you stupid bat. You can have a go, make sure you've been drinking heavily before you start though and carry a breeze block for good measure 

I know its not there anymore .. that is why I suggested that you try to take a walk over it .. now could you P L E A S E calm down!

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
20 hours ago, Fender777 said:

Try opening your eyes and engage them a little bit more you wetwiper, you obviously has a narrow eyesight to match your very dreary narrow mind. Go suck out on Bubba and Bill...hold on a fucking minute, you do that all the time when you play with your many ID's.

Did you see any curved lamp posts today? On your fliddy way to the opticians?  

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
20 hours ago, Fender777 said:

Listen carefully, for you are thick beyond utterance and need to learn something about the planet you live on before you try to swim down a cliff or something outlandishly stupid.

Perceiving an object passing over the horizon, from an oblique viewpoint, is not the same as perceiving the curvature of the earth. The fact that objects do so does demonstrate the curvature, but it is not the same as you squinting like an imbecile off your boyfriends porch then ranting like a madman about seeing imaginary shite.

Fender, look at me: how many atoms am I holding up?

imbecile.

lol

fuck off 

3 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Listen carefully, for you are thick and need to learn something about the planet you live on before you try to swim down a cliff or something outlandishly stupid.

Perceiving an object passing over the horizon, from an oblique viewpoint, is not the same as perceiving the curvature of the earth. The fact that objects do so does demonstrate the curvature, but it is not the same as you squinting like an imbecile off your boyfriends porch then ranting like a madman about seeing imaginary shite.

Fender, look at me: how many atoms am I holding up?

imbecile.

lol

fuck off 

I’m impressed with your eloquent explanation of this phenomenon, Quincy. I had you down as a shite-eating freak, but I was wrong. Please accept my sincere apologies.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
14 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I've taken care of this. Bad enough that he embarked upon this shite at all, let alone attempted to further argue it.

@Fender777, desist with this shite immediately! You have not only  succeeded in making a record breaking cunt of yourself, but worse still, insulted these fine folk with your wildly unscientific pronouncements and preposterous fucking  exaggeration .

The stone age level tribes of the u'tucrluc peoples, who inhabit the high tributarys of the amazon, have village idiots who understand physics better than you. 

Lol