CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Snowy

So after my recent bed bound illness that thankfully, wasn't malria but did make me 2 stones lighter and an arse like Paul O' Grady at an orgy, I ventured out from my death bed and first thing I see is my teenage daughter with her now current boyfriend, I size him up and down until i get to this dead thing on top of his head,that's a fucking perm I thought, have I gone back in time to the 80s like some weird brummie back to the future where Benny from Crossroads will tell me it's all a dream or should I just twat the kid now, turns out hes not the only one I despair.

Edited by Snowflake
Malaria fuck off wolfie.
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, Snowflake said:

So after my recent bed bound illness that thankfully, wasn't malria but did make me 2 stones lighter and an arse like Paul O' Grady at an orgy, I ventured out from my death bed and first thing I see is my teenage daughter with her now current boyfriend, I size him up and down until i get to this dead thing on top of his head,that's a fucking perm I thought, have I gone back in time to the 80s like some weird brummie back to the future where Benny from Crossroads will tell me it's all a dream or should I just twat the kid now, turns out hes not the only one I despair.

Shoot him. Aim just below the 'do. If the police object, just tell them I said it was ok.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Snowflake said:

'malria'? Is this the cause of your verbal diarrhoea each time you visit this site?

22 minutes ago, Snowflake said:

Brummies aren't  known for their spelling or thier comedy just look at Jasper Carrot.

Ah, but Jasper Carrott is a brilliant observer of human behaviour, and that makes him funny. A lot funnier than that racist cunt Lenny Henry, even other black people hate him, like those poor Ethiopians who still haven't forgiven him for going over there with his big fat fucking wife and showing them what it looks like to eat 12.000 calories a day. They must have thought he was Gulliver on honeymoon.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Snowflake said:

Did he look like Phil Lynott...?  

If so he may not be around for long....

lol.

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
21 hours ago, Snowflake said:

Do you reckon he's done your daughter up the shitter yet?