CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Battered and Warm

Guest luke swarm

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

That must be where he got his yearning for the sea/semen. Bet he had a tan. 

There were some pictures of Frank released on the internet a few years back, surveillance photos.  He's an odd one.  Where most people have a plae white arse from being covered up in the sun, his was brown like a leather bag.  The rest of him was pale white.  A shocking mental image not easily forgotten, even with the help of many whiskey's and pints. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 13 October 2017 at 5:45 PM, William T.D. Stickers said:

KFC are now doing an inverse burger too, where a piece of bread is sandwiched between two bits of chicken. This is why the terrorists hate us.

I happened to note a billboard for one of these earlier , the tag line was "FUCK ME!" or something. Wasn't sure what I was seeing. Scalding, greasy shite. What are you meant to do with that? Eat it in the shower. 

21 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I happened to note a billboard for one of these earlier , the tag line was "FUCK ME!" or something. Wasn't sure what I was seeing. Scalding, greasy shite. What are you meant to do with that? Eat it in the shower. 

It's called the "Double Down", presumably because you need to have more than one extra chromosome to want it.