CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Blue eyed cunts with nose hair

Guest Lady Penelope

3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Ambassador to the WHO who's on record saying his country was over populated and famine and starvation who do it good.

Whoever proposed this should be given access to the internet, newspapers and other info sources that have obviously missed them out so far. Then be shot. 

The Who! people try and put me down, t t t t talking 'bout my g g g g generation.

Daltrey , what a stuttering cunt.

Mugabe's wife is a total twat. That is good news because the single cunt responsible for fucking half of Afrika's population over will get shit at home.

(Afrika is correctly spelt with a k. They taught me that at my finishing school at Bad Tolz)

Guest Bill Stickers
11 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I knew someone would come out with that but I didn't expect you. Hang your head in shame...

Stubby you odious cunt, I finished the nofx autobiography l last night. Despite not being their biggest fan, I was crying with laughter and couldn't put it down.

5 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Stubby you odious cunt, I finished the nofx autobiography l last night. Despite not being their biggest fan, I was crying with laughter and couldn't put it down.

Bill you master felchist, I used to listen to a fuck load of nofx until the wolves in wolves clothing era then they went a bit shit and I grew up, I'll have a read though. Check out "I, Shithead" by joey shithead of Canuck punk leg-ends DOA, it's very funny indeed.

Fuck off

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 10/23/2017 at 5:37 AM, Lady Penelope said:

Pure cuntery.

large.59edb814895c8_nosehair.jpg.2e7c347

Pen, your electrolysis treatments are working brilliantly!  No more monobrow and the mustache should be gone in a few more years!