CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Vaping

Ape™️

Guest Lady Penelope
23 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Quiet you. ...get back to scrubbing that floor before your significant other walks in to sticky floors. .otherwise it's the belt and naughty room under the stairs for ya 

Panzerknacker 

Go easy on him Panzer as he is under my protection since he was jumped on by that goose stepping frenchman.

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Giant are a "giant" brand so you should get value for money, check out other brands though as you can get an amazing deal on 2017 bikes. Don't ever get cable discs-you might as well do a Fred flintstone to stop. Calipers are fine but try the awesome stopping power of hydros and you'll never look back, makes the bike look clean as well and they don't get coated in shit as they live at the centre of the wheel.

Did I mention I like cricket as well?

I meant I was on the verge of getting a giant hard on

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Well, Sigmund Freud did believe that any object greater in length than width was a Phallic symbol. But then again, he was obsessed with diddling his mum, him and that Oedipus were a right dirty pair of sausages.

My Uncle Gearge was deaf and dumb until he went to Halfords and bought a bike wheel and spoke.

Guest Bill Stickers
18 hours ago, Ape said:

He’s got full blown tertiary stupidity, which he contracted shortly after birth. He went through the primary and secondary stages in literally seconds - such was/is the aggressive nature of the stupidity.

The medical term is terminally stupid.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 10/24/2017 at 3:04 PM, Panzerknacker said:

I havnt changed atall apey baby. .I'm still the same old easy-going panzer Ive always been ..same as you having the same old beige personality ..we come on here ..have a laff..kill some time..gibber a bit ..it's all good

Panzerknacker 

Panzer, old bean, that could very well be the most lucid comment you've ever made here.