CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People With Buck Teeth

Guest Wizardsleeve

17 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Yes, I'm on an extended tour of dive sites in the Middle & Far East, so I'll be sporadic at best for the next few weeks. 

On a semi-related note I've just been up the Burj Al Khalifa (fnaar fnaar) and I am sad to report that the curvature of the Earth was not visible. Don't tell @Fender777

weirdo

18 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Yes, I'm on an extended tour of dive sites in the Middle & Far East, so I'll be sporadic at best for the next few weeks. 

On a semi-related note I've just been up the Burj Al Khalifa (fnaar fnaar) and I am sad to report that the curvature of the Earth was not visible. Don't tell @Fender777

Don't mix with the dregs, Oracle you're better than that.

17 hours ago, Fender777 said:

Don't mix with the dregs, Oracle you're better than that.

True, if somewhat immodest. 

Here's one for you then. If you drilled a hole right through the centre of an (assumed) spherical Earth and then dropped a ball down that hole, how long would it be before the ball popped back out again into your waiting hand?

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

True, if somewhat immodest. 

Here's one for you then. If you drilled a hole right through the centre of an (assumed) spherical Earth and then dropped a ball down that hole, how long would it be before the ball popped back out again into your waiting hand?

With an estimated temperature rise of 25 degrees C for every km you go deeper and with the average thickness of continental crust at 35 km, your theoretical ball wouldnae last long unless it was made from dilithium crystals or some other shit

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

With an estimated temperature rise of 25 degrees C for every km you go deeper and with the average thickness of continental crust at 35 km, your theoretical ball wouldnae last long unless it was made from dilithium crystals or some other shit

You stupid fucking cunt, dilithium crystals explode if heated beyond 1500 degrees Kelvin, every cunt knows that.

The ball is made of diamond, or Buckminsterfullerene. Happy now?

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
7 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

You stupid fucking cunt, dilithium crystals explode if heated beyond 1500 degrees Kelvin, every cunt knows that.

What the fuck is the drill bit made out of then as it will get even hotter with the friction generated from its rotation? Do you reckon the 18v li-ion Dewalt will do or would it be better to use the 240v 1050w SDS.

12 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Whatever the ball is made of, and wherever you released it, I can guarantee you only one thing; Fraser Forster wouldn't save it.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Stuff and nonsense! Compared to congealed Weetabix, Carborundum, Diamond etc' is a shandy drinking poof.

Guest luke swarm
19 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

complete poppycock, the only substance that could withstand that kind of heat and pressure without disintegrating is a littlewoods catalogue, which as everyone know is impervious to intense pressure and all attempts to burn it using modern combustion techniques have proved futile. 

as to your suggestion of the ball being made of diamond, well that's just saft, it would be like chucking good money down a err big hole in the ground.

30 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

And your theory on kimberlite pipes?

who really gives a fuck- I'm sure if you deep fried said diamond ball and served it with 18 cans of tennents larger you'd be happy, anyhow I'm watching voyager now with a semi

3 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

complete poppycock, the only substance that could withstand that kind of heat and pressure without disintegrating is a littlewoods catalogue, which as everyone know is impervious to intense pressure and all attempts to burn it using modern combustion techniques have proved futile. 

as to your suggestion of the ball being made of diamond, well that's just saft, it would be like chucking good money down a err big hole in the ground.

Not to mention the fact that any attempt to drill through the centre of the earth would result in the liquid core expanding into the drilled hole and blocking it upon solidification. I am confident that the keenest scientific minds to ever live, Albert Einstein and Magnus Pyke would both reach the conclusion that this theory is, "a pile of fucking wank".

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Not to mention the fact that any attempt to drill through the centre of the earth would result in the liquid core expanding into the drilled hole and blocking it upon solidification. I am confident that the keenest scientific minds to ever live, Albert Einstein and Magnus Pyke would both reach the conclusion that this theory is, "a pile of fucking wank".

Geothermal power could supply all our energy needs no fucking worries, just sayin'

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

I bet Issac Newton never had this much trouble with his thought experiments. 

So it's a cannonball that we drop down the hole and when it emerges, it continues its straight trajectory until it reaches a point where it maintains a perpetual circular orbit? That cunt Newton was obsessed with balls.