CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People With Buck Teeth

Guest Wizardsleeve

Guest Wizardsleeve

They're fucking everywhere, lately!  You can't take five steps anywhere without one of these cud chewing cunts offending your personal space.  In queue for a coffee, they'll be there; fueling up at the petrol station?  You can count on one, at least....taking the wife lingerie shopping?  Fuck help you, the disgusting and lonely bastards will scurry from under the woodwork just in hopes of being seen and not having rocks thrown at them...as if the stones wouldn't be doing them a huge fucking favour...stupid cunts!  

Guest Lady Penelope
Just now, Punkape said:

A stereotypical Australian vicar will be at A&E having some sort of hopping rodent removed from his arse....

lol.

Fuck off.

Marsupial, not rodent. Have you been up the The Roaches today?

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

People have got buck teeth through too much sucking. Try and imagine how many cocks Janet Street Porter has sucked to get those gnashers of hers, now try and imagine her sucking your cock without crossing your legs and grimacing.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

People have got buck teeth through too much sucking. Try and imagine how many cocks Janet Street Porter has sucked to get those gnashers of hers, now try and imagine her sucking your cock without crossing your legs and grimacing.

Fucking hell, Drew, I could have lived the rest of my life happily without that image!  You rotten cunt, I'll get you for that!  

On 08/11/2017 at 5:48 AM, ratcum said:

you seem less active of late CB.

Do you have a new hobby?  Possibly one than involves a shovel?

Tra la la etc.

Yes, I'm on an extended tour of dive sites in the Middle & Far East, so I'll be sporadic at best for the next few weeks. 

On a semi-related note I've just been up the Burj Khalifa (fnaar fnaar) and I am sad to report that the curvature of the Earth was not visible. Don't tell @Fender777

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve

ANOTHER ONE!  Ffs, this one was ginger with huge fucking ears, too!  I usually do not like the analogy of baby seal beating, but this fucker was over deserving of such a gruesome demise! 

13 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Yes, I'm on an extended tour of dive sites in the Middle & Far East, so I'll be sporadic at best for the next few weeks. 

On a semi-related note I've just been up the Burj Al Khalifa (fnaar fnaar) and I am sad to report that the curvature of the Earth was not visible. Don't tell @Fender777

Bollocks. Next you’ll be telling us you’re not Frank. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

On a semi-related note I've just been up the Burj Al Khalifa (fnaar fnaar) and I am sad to report that the curvature of the Earth was not visible. Don't tell @Fender777

Yes, but was your view wide enough? Some idiots make the mistake of not having a wide enough view, and it’s the width that’s vital if you wish to witness the phenomenon.