CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Matthew scully hicks

Stubby Pecker

Scully-Hick has been found guilty of murder by beating to death his newly adopted 18 month old child. Doctors assessed the abuse had been going on for months whilst the adoption process was taking place. This is a desperately sad case that was allowed to take place because the couple doing the adopting were presumably above suspicion as they were poofs. Well done you fucking cuntbreed socially working wankers I hope every one of them who had any contact with this child and the healthcare workers who assessed the broken bones as a tumble down the stairs are fucking sacked. As for scully-hicks, a lifetime behind bars awaits. We all know exactly what should happen to this evil cunt but he'll be protected from those inside who know real violence, not the sort cowards do to a baby. I hope he's eventually raped to death after having all his bones broken.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

No doubt we'll hear the phrase "lessons have been learned" by some cunt in a collar and tie. 

There are always going to be evil cunts no matter what, but this case seems to have been 100% preventable if people had done what they were being handsomely paid for. Name, shame and sack the cunts

15 visits off social services and fuck all done despite the signs being so obvious that a complete moron would have suspicions. If I had any kids, I'd rather have Ian Huntley or Rose West look after them than risk the incompetence of the social services.

So the list goes on, Victoria Climbié, Peter Connelly and now this little girl. Then there are those you don't get to hear about.

The first people the hang 'em and flog 'em brigade point their thick, fat fingers of blame at are social workers and paediatricians.

There are many deeply dysfunctional families in UK plc. The authorities can't keep up with the amount of cases being referred to them, not because they are all potential abuse cases, but because of silly wankers covering their own backs if they suspect the slightest hint of any potential form of abuse or neglect.

So how the fuck are these professionals expected to get it right all of the time? Not to worry, there will be another enquiry that results in more lessons and even more paperwork.

There is only one person who killed this little girl and that is fucking obvious. 

• Like 2

Guest Lady Penelope

When I was a school governor, we had dysfunctional youngsters coming from the same families, causing the same kind of problems and disrupting other pupils the teachers would chastise them and the parents would come in and threaten the teachers. If you dared to exclude their little darlings there would be a spread in the local rag about " Dear little Daryl who was a well behaved `normal' lad with a cheeky smile" being picked on by the teachers.

Guest Bill Stickers
3 hours ago, Manky said:

15 visits off social services and fuck all done despite the signs being so obvious that a complete moron would have suspicions. If I had any kids, I'd rather have Ian Huntley or Rose West look after them than risk the incompetence of the social services.

Are you talking about the nom, or Roops' moderation of PunkApe?

2 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Are you talking about the nom, or Roops' moderation of PunkApe?

Now you mention it, it could be either.

Evidently, Punkape was a switch on the back of his head clearly marked 'talk sense/talk bollocks'. It is easily activated using a cricket bat.

2 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

When I was a school governor, we had dysfunctional youngsters coming from the same families, causing the same kind of problems and disrupting other pupils the teachers would chastise them and the parents would come in and threaten the teachers. If you dared to exclude their little darlings there would be a spread in the local rag about " Dear little Daryl who was a well behaved `normal' lad with a cheeky smile" being picked on by the teachers.

My teachers were cunts who dispensed violence with alacrity. Not a week went by without some poor bastard in my class having the backs of their legs warmed by the teachers hand. Slaps kicks and, in my case, faces rammed into filing cabinets were the order of the day. But am I bitter? You fucking betcha 

Guest luke swarm
5 hours ago, The Beast said:

So the list goes on, Victoria Climbié, Peter Connelly and now this little girl. Then there are those you don't get to hear about.

The first people the hang 'em and flog 'em brigade point their thick, fat fingers of blame at are social workers and paediatricians.

There are many deeply dysfunctional families in UK plc. The authorities can't keep up with the amount of cases being referred to them, not because they are all potential abuse cases, but because of silly wankers covering their own backs if they suspect the slightest hint of any potential form of abuse or neglect.

So how the fuck are these professionals expected to get it right all of the time? Not to worry, there will be another enquiry that results in more lessons and even more paperwork.

There is only one person who killed this little girl and that is fucking obvious. 

I say hang the murdering cunts after first giving them a damn good flogging, and then follow this by sacking the useless social workers and could not care less Paediatricians. Why did this poor child die, because these so called professionals obviously do not care.

Alternatively we could actually put a little investment into our health and social services rather than cutting them to the bone and expecting a reduced and demoralised workforce to do ever more with constantly dwindling resources, lack of support or appreciation. I doubt it though as we prefer to spunk all our money on employing even more NHS Managers and constant pointless reorganisation in our race to dismantle our poor beleaguered health system, what's left of it anyway before it all fails and is "rescued" by the private sector that is.      

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
5 hours ago, The Beast said:

The ironic thing about this is the possibility that she may have been better off with the biological parents whoever they fucking were.