CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Brexit, Breaking News, Wear Your Poppy Pride ETC Forums

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope

For some strange reason soft cunts are copying and sharing posts from these forums and also tagging themselves with banners from these forums. yet none of these  forums seem to post anything relevant to whatever they are supposed to be about. However for some strange reason The Royal British Legion is getting little if any publicity on social media sites?

Guest luke swarm
3 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

For some strange reason soft cunts are copying and sharing posts from these forums and also tagging themselves with banners from these forums. yet none of these  forums seem to post anything relevant to whatever they are supposed to be about. However for some strange reason The Royal British Legion is getting little if any publicity on social media sites?

I am not surprised the Royal British Legion is getting left behind, have you been to any of their bars recently....fucking dire, they have consistently failed to modernise.

Where's the decent lager and real ale selection, no two for one deals on meals, no curry or steak nights, only carling fucking black label, john smiths pisswater and cheese n onion cobs that can break the average jaw. All they got are these fucking stupid red paper flowers commemorating how stupid people were 100 odd years ago to fight a war that was pointless as it was futile. Only good thing to come out of it was the temporary demise of the aristocracy.  But even they are back now.       

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

What the fuck is this all about? I imagine I'm not the only one to wonder this basing it on the number of responses thus far. Either that or they just think you're a tiresome old slut.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

@Manky like other years, I won't be buying a poppy, but I'll certainly be remembering your fallen King Edward peeling brothers in my own way.

article-1220579-06D574A7000005DC-942_468

Lol

Fuck off.

Typical smelly student behaviour. Had a few run-ins with them cunts over the years

Is that one from your own portfolio you thick as fuck, time wasting cunt.

1 hour ago, Manky said:

Typical smelly student behaviour. Had a few run-ins with them cunts over the years.

Yes, your May 15 1976 address to the Oxford Union has gone down in history.

The Journal of the Royal Anthropological Society may disagree, but I firmly believe that the fine students of that wonderful society really did behold the missing link that fateful day.

9 hours ago, Decimus said:

Yes, your May 15 1976 address to the Oxford Union has gone down in history.

The Journal of the Royal Anthropological Society may disagree, but I firmly believe that the fine students of that wonderful society really did behold the missing link that fateful day.

Seriously, who was that? Some charlatan spouting their liberal dogma must have been there. I was in Yorkshire that day.

56 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I hope that you weren't fathering Ding. If so you've got a lot to fucking answer for.

I wasn't aware humans could breed with them Yorkie Neanderthals. Don't know where you Norfolk cunts come from though. I used a blender to mix a dog turd and some smegma and the results are playing Barnsley on the 18th.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
23 hours ago, Manky said:

Typical smelly student behaviour. Had a few run-ins with them cunts over the years

No you didn't, you lying Walter Mitty cunt. Why are you ex forces types always such pathological liars?

"I went down to Greggs the other day and there were some anti-war protesters there. Once they saw me, a big burly skinhead 6ft 2 ex-para with massive muscles, they instantly stood up for queen and country and were thanking me for my heroic service".

Yeah fucking right. The only person you make contact with on a daily, weekly, monthly basis is your dole officer or your parole officer. And the "lads" down the "bookies" who are also a bunch of tracksuit bottom-wearing miscreant losers.

Guest luke swarm
22 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

No you didn't, you lying Walter Mitty cunt. Why are you ex forces types always such pathological liars?

"I went down to Greggs the other day and there were some anti-war protesters there. Once they saw me, a big burly skinhead 6ft 2 ex-para with massive muscles, they instantly stood up for queen and country and were thanking me for my heroic service".

Yeah fucking right. The only person you make contact with on a daily, weekly, monthly basis is your dole officer or your parole officer. And the "lads" down the "bookies" who are also a bunch of tracksuit bottom-wearing miscreant losers.

this post has me confused, why were the anti war protestors protesting Greggs, Greggs has a lot to answer for but I don't believe they have made any hostile foreign invasions recently (Birmingham excepted)_.......also I have to ask, you are not one of those ex forces types who still wear camouflage gear and regimental garb to demonstrate your veteran status, otherwise its remarkable that just by your haircut, size and general burliness they recognized your standing as an ex grunt.

I feel that you may have said too much here TSD. 

42 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

University of Surrey at Guilford. Commie central in the 70s.

University of drunkenness at Aldershot. 

And never the twain. Except at concerts. Much fun.

Fuck you you Jacobite sweaty cunt

10 minutes ago, Manky said:

University of Surrey at Guilford. Commie central in the 70s.

University of drunkenness at Aldershot. 

And never the twain. Except at concerts. Much fun.

Fuck you you Jacobite sweaty cunt

And, we didn't care.

It was them that hated us.

6 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

What were you doing there? Delivering the milk?

Concerts. And the pubs. It was 20 minutes on the train from The 'shot.

Garrison life was strange. But, you wouldn't know, you weren't there man.

If you weren't careful, a couple of you out on your own could easily get jumped by a mob of students. Lots f them were CND and IRA fan boys. In their eyes we were evil personified.

The stoking of tenision and animosity led to one Stranglers gig ending up a free for all. Hairy at the time but fun in retrospect.

p.s. I am 5' 10" 

On 11/9/2017 at 6:23 PM, Decimus said:

@Manky like other years, I won't be buying a poppy, but I'll certainly be remembering your fallen King Edward peeling brothers in my own way.

article-1220579-06D574A7000005DC-942_468

Lol

Fuck off.

I can only hope this cunt will meet a very painful accident.